Sign in to follow this  
KWA

Paint in Pattaya

In the UK, I've seen that you can get paint mixed up to your exact colour requirement if you take in a colour sample of what you're trying to match.  Is there any similar service in Pattaya?

A day after arriving here some workmen in the next room knocked through the wall into mine.  They've patched it and painted it and although it's still to dry I'm not too happy with the colour match.

37 minutes ago, KWA said:

In the UK, I've seen that you can get paint mixed up to your exact colour requirement if you take in a colour sample of what you're trying to match.  Is there any similar service in Pattaya?

A day after arriving here some workmen in the next room knocked through the wall into mine.  They've patched it and painted it and although it's still to dry I'm not too happy with the colour match.

yes thai watsadu 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, BarryL said:

yes thai watsadu 

Cheers.

Trying to work out their location using their website and Google Translate and it looks like it's south on Sukhumvit and before the Floating Market.  Does that sound right?

Edited by KWA

4 minutes ago, KWA said:

Cheers.

Trying to work out their location using their website and Google Translate and it looks like it's south on Sukhumvit and before the Floating Market.  Does that sound right?

yes highway 3 after underwater world and befor floating market

Sign in to follow this