Etihad Promotions

john luke

• 1 month later...

I have just book a BC flight with Etihad 8th Aug to 8th sept for £1304. I had seen them on Sky Scanners for the last 4 days and finally booked on the 3rd June. I looked today (4th June) and they were all withdrawn. Manchester was coming in at £1267 

I think I might pass on the stop over!

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, eyes4thais said:

I have just book a BC flight with Etihad 8th Aug to 8th sept for £1304. I had seen them on Sky Scanners for the last 4 days and finally booked on the 3rd June. I looked today (4th June) and they were all withdrawn. Manchester was coming in at £1267 

I think I might pass on the stop over!

Fantastic price 👍

• 1 year later...

this in an email from Etihad today 

To give you more to spend on your next break, we've introduced the Etihad Travel Voucher. Buy an Etihad Travel Voucher between 10 - 24 June and we’ll add 50% to the value of your voucher for free. So, if you buy a voucher worth $1,000, you’ll have $1,500 to spend on your next trip. Simple.

Choose an amount from $250 up to $65,000 and then use your Etihad Travel Voucher to pay for flights and extras from 1 August 2020. Your voucher is valid for two years, so you have plenty of time to plan the perfect trip. 

With 50% more to spend and a growing network across the world, the hardest decision you’ll have to make is where to explore first. 

Call our Contact Centre team today to buy your Etihad Travel Voucher. 

Maybe of interest for some 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

On 6/10/2020 at 10:06 PM, Stillearly said:

this in an email from Etihad today 

To give you more to spend on your next break, we've introduced the Etihad Travel Voucher. Buy an Etihad Travel Voucher between 10 - 24 June and we’ll add 50% to the value of your voucher for free. So, if you buy a voucher worth $1,000, you’ll have $1,500 to spend on your next trip. Simple.

Choose an amount from $250 up to $65,000 and then use your Etihad Travel Voucher to pay for flights and extras from 1 August 2020. Your voucher is valid for two years, so you have plenty of time to plan the perfect trip. 

With 50% more to spend and a growing network across the world, the hardest decision you’ll have to make is where to explore first. 

Call our Contact Centre team today to buy your Etihad Travel Voucher. 

Maybe of interest for some 

I will definitely be availing of this offer. That's an incredible deal.

5 minutes ago, Bazle said:

So you are confident that Etihad will still be in business when you want/are able to fly?

Absolutely, I think those big Arab carriers are amongst the least likely to fail. The regime will prop them up at all costs. 

• Thumbs Up 1