Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

8 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Damn --- that looks great !

I have a super hard time finding spinach in the grocery stores over here .... even the outdoor markets .... every other vegetable under the sun you can find ... but spinach ?

I confess to buying the pizza ready made.

As a kid, spinach was the source of strength for Popeye but still had a bad press because it was frequently over cooked and bitter tasting. I stir fry fresh spinach for a couple of minutes with garlic, tasty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob lt said:

I confess to buying the pizza ready made.

As a kid, spinach was the source of strength for Popeye but still had a bad press because it was frequently over cooked and bitter tasting. I stir fry fresh spinach for a couple of minutes with garlic, tasty.

Yea, I do the same but then throw it in a pot with good Italian sausages with tomatoes and a little tomato paste and make a soup .. I forget the Italian name for the soup ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

I was recommended this Rockmeburger place by a mate who was staying in the adjoining hotel. It didn't disappoint. This was 300g of Aussie meat with bacon, duck egg, cheese and the other sides. Washed down with a large glass of craft ale.

IMG_20200209_58700.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2