Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

I came across a little place whilst walking that was full of Thais, so I went in and had duck in gravy over rice. Superb and very cheap too!

IMG_20200209_197.jpgIMG_20200209_38342.jpg

Bro --- that is the "secret" ... if it full of Thais ( there is a reason for that ) ....  the food is always pretty damn good ... at least that is my opinion ...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

I have never heard the expression...." it's the dogs dangly bits " lol

I think - & I'm prepared to be corrected on this - that it comes from "The dogs bollocks'....bollocks being testicles & dogs ones must be tasty because they're always licking them.

14 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro --- that is the "secret" ... if it full of Thais ( there is a reason for that ) ....  the food is always pretty damn good ... at least that is my opinion ...

When I'm over there if an eating place is full of locals then it's always been good.

Preecha seafood on the way to Sattahip from Pattaya is a prime example.

Back to my little bare feet place for my dinner. As I like spicey food, they always ask how hot. This time I said very hot. When it arrived and I see how dark the sauce was I knew I may have bitten off more than I could chew. This blew any remaining cob webs out of my sinuses. A touch too hot to enjoy but I needed to find my boundary. All the staff watched while I waded through it. Lol.

IMG_20200215_13126.jpg

• Surprised 1