Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

41 minutes ago, bob lt said:

It's an English thing haha

IMG20200217200709.jpg

I know, worked in the UK several times.

Fellow construction workers had bean with tea and milk for breakfast....😱😱😱😱🤢🤢

More seriously, I like the English breakfast but no bean, none of that black thing, and no milk in my tea ! 

The bacon, saucage , eggs and toast are OK !

15 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

I know, worked in the UK several times.

Fellow construction workers had bean with tea and milk for breakfast....😱😱😱😱🤢🤢

More seriously, I like the English breakfast but no bean, none of that black thing, and no milk in my tea ! 

The bacon, saucage , eggs and toast are OK !

Agreed, never liked beans very much. But my grandparents on the French side, they loved them. And every spring, the sugar shacks(cabane a sucre) usually have a buffet before they serve the syrup on the snow. I know beans are still big in that buffet

5 hours ago, AJSP said:

Have you tried over the road in The Brick House- food ok and pretty sure they do Guiness

No, I will take a look tomorrow. Apparently Guinness is in short supply to Thailand for some reason. 

Edited by boydeste

On 2/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, boydeste said:

What's the stuff in the bowl mate?

It was mushroom soup but I'm sure its was condensed without the milk ie "cream of mushroom soup" I could stand my spoon up into it.

I think the hospital food has come on so much with varied menu too and i had no completes over the quality of food.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 4:45 PM, boydeste said:

Couldn't resist a fry up again.

IMG_20200217_49841.jpg

I would scruff that down in a minute ... even the eggs look good ...

When I lived in the UK .. I got used to beans with breakfast ( I never ate them when I was growing up in NY with breakfast ) ... even now I really like ... I'd say it adds something special with the breakfast ,, I am not sure what that 'special " is ... but, it is pretty tasty ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I would scruff that down in a minute ... even the eggs look good ...

When I lived in the UK .. I got used to beans with breakfast ( I never ate them when I was growing up in NY with breakfast ) ... even now I really like ... I'd say it adds something special with the breakfast ,, I am not sure what that 'special " is ... but, it is pretty tasty ...

It was so good I went back today for the same.

IMG_20200219_12444.jpg

Edited by boydeste