Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

I am starting to play around with my omelette trying to infuse more flavour into them. This time I fryed the ham first in butter, olive oil, black pepper and garlic, then added the egg and cheese. I also cooked it a bit longer too.

The result was awesome. 

Last nights tea was a simple ham, cheese and tomatoes to use them up.

IMG_20200402_26700.jpg

IMG_20200402_7914.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Jok ...one of my favorites .... my stomach is a little queasy tonight ... maybe to much beer today I guess - think I will have a couple more though ...

IMG_4899.JPG

And my favorite .. some mango with sticky rice and coconut milk ...

IMG_4119.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Jok ...one of my favorites .... my stomach is a little queasy tonight ... maybe to much beer today I guess - think I will have a couple more though ...

IMG_4899.JPG

And my favorite .. some mango with sticky rice and coconut milk ...

IMG_4119.JPG

Miss me some sweet mango and rice.

Loving this tonight, I asked her to cook one of my favourites, Kung Pao chicken. This is the Scottish Chinese restaurant version, deep fried battered chicken, cashew nuts ( no have she used peanuts) onion, chili, green pepper and carrot and pineapple.

Very lovely flavours, the sauce they mix a restaurant made sauce with 2 off the shelf sauces. All done very similar up here.

Munching it down with home made chips. Put it in a takeaway container for the photo, dumped it on top of my chips and scoffing it.

IMG_20200405_202555.jpg

Edited by farangme
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3