Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Your loving those skewers lately. 

555 I know , I only discovered this butcher during lockdown and they do so much of this type of food already marinaded , in Thai , Indian , BBQ , spicy flavours .. it's too much hassle to do myself just for one portion , so I have been visiting them regularly ... Chinese Ribs coming next 😉 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

555 I know , I only discovered this butcher during lockdown and they do so much of this type of food already marinaded , in Thai , Indian , BBQ , spicy flavours .. it's too much hassle to do myself just for one portion , so I have been visiting them regularly ... Chinese Ribs coming next 😉 

Sounds great. 

I get my meat from the butchers stall in the Saturday Market, they do nice food and cheaper than the supermarkets.Plus I like to support local small businesses. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm not a big takeaway fan, but tonight I thought I'd skip the whole cooking thing and get something I've not had since last year. A hot n spicy pizza from Domino's washed down with some Red Horse.

The red Horse is a "De tuned" version for sale in the UK, apparently 7%. My brother runs his own Drinks beverage company, so I will send him a bottle to get tested, because after the one 330ml one I've just had, I'm starting to get the old "Red Horse" Buzz.

IMG_20200628_191900 (Medium).jpg

IMG_20200628_192117 (Medium).jpg

IMG_20200628_192122 (Medium).jpg

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Wonderful Sunday lunch,brown on the outside & pink & juicy inside....it's the steak I'm talking about....

ca71238e-9fbd-4c48-8017-a2b83b9af467.jpg

Hats off to whomever cooked that steak!. Perfect.

If you let me know where you live, I'll happily come round and share the next one with you , I'll even bring a case of wine 🙂

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, boydeste said:

Omelette for brunch and sirloin steak for tea. Lovely. 

IMG_20200627_1776.jpg

IMG_20200627_26355.jpg

Them beans are really beautifull....  no, no, honestly mate  😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂

But personally I would have them replaced with "des frites" 

More seriously, your food looks pretty good for most of it. 

• Like 1