Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Another nice breakfast from Mom

3ED26BFF-A0DD-4591-B00D-A16C060C2E37.jpeg

You're a very lucky man to be able to share these lovely meals with you Mother. I would give anything in the world to be able to sit at my Mom's kitchen table again. I miss her more than anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Esco said:

How's the appetite mate? 

On steroids and anti sickness at the moment so i'm throwing the food down my neck while the going is good mate.

I hope it continues in at my lowest weight ever of 60 kilos and all in all down from 94 kilos.

Puang has wanted me to check my weight but i'm going to hold on until the weekend and then see...

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, thumper63 said:

You're a very lucky man to be able to share these lovely meals with you Mother. I would give anything in the world to be able to sit at my Mom's kitchen table again. I miss her more than anything.

That’s a great post my man, thank you. I’m sorry for your loss. She is the only person I can say I trust 100% in this world, and always has my back. She still brings meals to my Dad and his new wife, even though he made their divorce very strenuous, arguing about peanuts and paying legal fees instead of Mom. She’s really the least selfish person I know, does favours for lots of people who don’t reciprocate. I wish I was more like her TBH

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That’s a great post my man, thank you. I’m sorry for your loss. She is the only person I can say I trust 100% in this world, and always has my back. She still brings meals to my Dad and his new wife, even though he made their divorce very strenuous, arguing about peanuts and paying legal fees instead of Mom. She’s really the least selfish person I know, does favours for lots of people who don’t reciprocate. I wish I was more like her TBH

My Mom was a hard lady born and raised in Belfast prior to immigrating ( legally ) to NY .... she had a heart of gold ... she never gave up on me ( even when I went to prison - her words exactly " don't take any shit from anyone" - I will never forget   ) .. she always told me I could do anything I wanted in life ... made sure I got a quality education ...  beat in into my head honesty and integrity meant everything ...

She was my hero in life !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

My Mom was a hard lady born and raised in Belfast prior to immigrating ( legally ) to NY .... she had a heart of gold ... she never gave up on me ( even when I went to prison - her words exactly " don't take any shit from anyone" - I will never forget   ) .. she always told me I could do anything I wanted in life ... made sure I got a quality education ...  beat in into my head honesty and integrity meant everything ...

She was my hero in life !

Seems like so many more of them were great in generations past. Now today, it seems like it’s nightclubs, IPhone, and Instagram first, then “oh, yeah, I guess if I have time, I’ll take my kid for ice cream and buy a T shirt and I’m a great mother”. Makes me sick. Sister is like that, and people have finally noticed across the family. People always told me not to flip out on people, but my sister is one of those I have yelled at on many occasions, but then she wouldn’t talk to me for 5 years. Owing me money, then you find out she’s spending on new XBOX and never cooks, always eating out. Now it’s starting to bug me again, but not my problem. Girl spends at least $2k a month on eating out and a new VW, but I’d be shocked if she has a penny in our equivalent of a 401K, at 50 years old. Let’s just say if I was jailed in BKK and bail was needed ASAP, she wouldn’t be the one I contacted. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Just what i wanted and she is getting good at cooking a breakfast....

107354119_10158759020056672_3506654551361383520_n.jpg

That's a perfect egg - just how I like them done too . . . 

That looks great - I've had nothing to eat this morning yet, just 3 cups of decaff coffee. It's prompted me to have a great British fry up for lunch . . 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Britboy said:

That's a perfect egg - just how I like them done too . . . 

That looks great - I've had nothing to eat this morning yet, just 3 cups of decaff coffee. It's prompted me to have a great British fry up for lunch . . 

Yes she has got it spot on, one good thing my girl cant stand a snotty egg so there's no chance of that at all but she likes them well done so getting one just right has been work in progress for the last few years... 👍😀

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes she has got it spot on, one good thing my girl cant stand a snotty egg so there's no chance of that at all but she likes them well done so getting one just right has been work in progress for the last few years... 👍😀

Trying to explain how to do an egg like that in a restaurant I've found really tough.

If there's a pic in the menu showing an egg like that, not so bad. If there isn't, I've had some amazing results. The closest I guess is the American saying of over easy, "easy" being the critical word. Most times it comes hard cooked . . . 😆