Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

I have a mate who hates his beans touching anything else on his plate. Some people are just strange.. I used to love the Olympic breakfast at a little Chef, add bacon and sausage to that plate and you would have one.

21 hours ago, andyajn said:

I have a mate who hates his beans touching anything else on his plate. Some people are just strange.. I used to love the Olympic breakfast at a little Chef, add bacon and sausage to that plate and you would have one.

Little Chef LoL. brings back some memories, do they still exist ?

21 hours ago, andyajn said:

Little Thief’s have got to be one of the most overrated and expensive v quality chains in the Uk for food.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:13 PM, boydeste said:

Treat day. Bacon and egg baps for breakfast and beans with cheddar melted in on toast for tea. Awesome. Apricots and peaches with strawberry  yogurt for afters.

20200726_172836.jpg

Where’s the toast? I only see warm bread 🧐🙈🤣

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2020 at 8:29 PM, thegrogmonster said:

Am I the only one on this board who doesn't really like vegetables.

No.

Cabbage, cauliflower, sprouts, lettuce, spinach, green beans, anything at all leafy is not for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/31/2020 at 4:01 PM, andyajn said:

Does it really matter ?   .. a serious question .....

That is for sure ....

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Last nights treat. Chicken vindaloo,  chicken jerhanguri korai, saag also, tarka daal on a bed of vegetable rice.

IMG_20200802_25568.jpg

Ain't had a proper Indian in ages, got a menu from the local one so might have a delivery tonight.