Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Ain't had a proper Indian in ages, got a menu from the local one so might have a delivery tonight. 

I was the same, been good with my food for weeks, now having a few treats this week. I ordered enough food for 2 to 3 meals so will have the same for dinner tonight with a garlic naan thrown in for good measure.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I was the same, been good with my food for weeks, now having a few treats this week. I ordered enough food for 2 to 3 meals so will have the same for dinner tonight with a garlic naan thrown in for good measure.

Always loved eating in Indian restaurants if they served draft Kingfisher. For me that's the best lager ever. 

I watched a program on TV where they showed the Heinz factory somewhere in the UK where the baked beans are canned. Judging by the amount of baked beans I see in this thread being consumed, I think that I better buy shares in Heinz ☺️ 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Purchased and yes it was superb.

I sometimes order from this place ... yes, it is pretty good .. but, f**king spice as hell the chicken vindalo

Seems when I go to SOi 3 ( BKK ) .. there is a little restaurant attached to the side of the Bamboo bar .. I can eat it there .. it is spicey rich there .. but, it doesn't kill me

Most of the food from this place is pretty f**king good .. Paddy is an Irish lad .. he makes these chicken tikka pies for me that are f**king great ...

So remember the next time you are in BKK

http://www.annsfrozenfood.com/

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Great Info 1

On 8/1/2020 at 7:46 AM, Sangsom said:

Little Thief’s have got to be one of the most overrated and expensive v quality chains in the Uk for food.

I don't disagree, but the Olympic breakfast was the exception

19 hours ago, AJSP said:

Went to The Ivy this evening to take advantage of the £10 a head discount - we all had steak but didn’t get photos but did of the desserts which were very yummy

C7300493-40F6-4D28-A365-F3221C8D866C.jpeg

One of my favorite restaurants