Breakfast

20200821_064439_copy_768x576.jpg

Cats were hugely disapointed with the plain bread ....😁😁😁  

Bloody bourgeois they have become ! 

20200821_064445_copy_768x1024.jpg

Brekkie looks nice, that’d do me on a Sunday 

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Brekkie looks nice, that’d do me on a Sunday 

As I bought 2 small baguettes at Carrefour on Wednesday, ate one the same day, but the second one becomes a bit stale after 24 / 48h.

So 2 choices

- If I want to use it for sandwich "regenerate" it  by spraying a bit water on it + 10 min in the oven

- toast it in the grill for breakfast.

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

As I bought 2 small baguettes at Carrefour on Wednesday, ate one the same day, but the second one becomes a bit stale after 24 / 48h.

So 2 choices

- If I want to use it for sandwich "regenerate" it  by spraying a bit water on it + 10 min in the oven

- toast it in the grill for breakfast.

Cool. I generally have Natural Greek Yoghurt with Grapefruit , blueberries and raspberries/ strawberries during the week as it’s light, I can prepare and eat quickly before work and then at weekends load up on the bread / croissants with a nice jam or marmalade. 

I sometimes push the boat out with a Bacon Sandwhich ! 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Cool. I generally have Natural Greek Yoghurt with Grapefruit , blueberries and raspberries/ strawberries during the week as it’s light, I can prepare and eat quickly before work and then at weekends load up on the bread / croissants with a nice jam or marmalade. 

I sometimes push the boat out with a Bacon Sandwhich ! 

Can't swallow yoghurt or milk, so that's already a few items scrapped for breakfast ! 

Made an apple pie, old style.

Sorry forgot the sequence where we install the apples, the Miss got a bit on my nerves always wanting to race things....

Anyway, there is a layer of rasped (shredded ?) apple underneath, in under to make the pie smoother.

Presentation is not perfect, I need to work a bit on that 🙈🙈🙈😱😱😱

Been over 20 y I didn't make one .

20200821_092839_copy_768x576.jpg

20200821_093121_copy_768x1024.jpg

20200821_134954_copy_768x1024.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2