Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

A beer and an omelette after a visit to the barber shop and some bread shopping this morning.

20200909_111947_copy_768x576.jpg

20200909_112222_copy_768x576.jpg

20200909_124610_copy_768x1024.jpg

2 omelettes, 1 large ice tea, 1 large Bintang.  203 K Idr (430 Thb)

The omelette alone comes at 145 Thb once you add the + +

But at least it is not fried in 2cm of oil .....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

^^^ Bro .... I am lucky here in BKK .. there is a great bakery "St. Etoille" in the bottom of the Mall Bang Kapi ....which is about 3 minutes on the boat from my house .... a whole 7 baht to take the boat to the Mall ....

Most days I go when I am here in BKK to buy a fresh loaf ....

Unfortunately, there isn't a bakery ( other than Thai bakeries ) in the South .... and I can't stand fresh bread made in a Thai bakery .... to sweet for me ....

3 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^ Bro .... I am lucky here in BKK .. there is a great bakery "St. Etoille" in the bottom of the Mall Bang Kapi ....which is about 3 minutes on the boat from my house .... a whole 7 baht to take the boat to the Mall ....

Most days I go when I am here in BKK to buy a fresh loaf ....

Unfortunately, there isn't a bakery ( other than Thai bakeries ) in the South .... and I can't stand fresh bread made in a Thai bakery .... to sweet for me ....

There have always been a few good French bakeries in BKK.  The advantage of living in the capital !

Agreed with you concerning most of Asian bakery, it is all archi, archi sweet, and even when it's decent they managed to feck it up by integrating some shiite in the middle....

Who want to eat croissant with ham, cheese, or sausages inside it  🤮 🤮 🤮 

In HKG, about everything from 7/11 bread section was inedible for me ....

^^^^^^

At the office and on 24x7 .... .. I would "fire" you  lazy ass ...

Fucking get some one that wants to work .... not f**k around

I have outlawed personal phones in my office during work hours .. they want to yak .. only on an internal chat forum

They want access to the internet ... only approved sites ....

Production and getting it "done" attitude banging code goes out the window with all the distractions ... f**k it .. you don't like the rules .. then vote with your feet and find another job ... f**k it .. what do I care .. I don't ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just put this 40lb catfish back, pic taken on my phone from the back of my SLR so not so good. Had a few nice carp today too.

20200910_232335.jpg

20200910_232610.jpg

20200910_232647.jpg

What do you do with them ?

Throw them back in the water, eat them , sell them ?

I mean, it is not like a small fish that you fry for dinner 😱😱