Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

image.png

Salmon with rice and mixed vegetables.  I picked up this idea from a food outlet in Paladium, Old Town Prague called Jurta Mongolian BBQ.  They cook everything to order behind a glass shield on the counter.  They use a hot plate to cook everything, whereas I used a combination of rice cooker, stir fry pan and microwave.  They used salmon fillet and place it on top of the rice and vegetable.  I only had some salmon steaks in the freezer.  To say this was the first time I had tried this, I was pleased with the outcome.  Link for website of Jurta Moglolian BBQ is below.

http://www.jurta-bbq.cz/

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, john luke said:

image.png

Salmon with rice and mixed vegetables.  I picked up this idea from a food outlet in Paladium, Old Town Prague called Jurta Mongolian BBQ.  They cook everything to order behind a glass shield on the counter.  They use a hot plate to cook everything, whereas I used a combination of rice cooker, stir fry pan and microwave.  They used salmon fillet and place it on top of the rice and vegetable.  I only had some salmon steaks in the freezer.  To say this was the first time I had tried this, I was pleased with the outcome.  Link for website of Jurta Moglolian BBQ is below.

http://www.jurta-bbq.cz/

I don't like salmon, but that does look good!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I asked for that,

Watched them live at the O2 doing their last gig a few years back, he couldn't really sing anymore, but the lady with him could belt it out.

I saw him in 1985 , his leg was in plaster and he was on crutches at the time but still jumped about on stage ...It was the night before I sat my AO Level Maths exam and could still hear Bat out of Hell ringing in my ears as I sat the paper the next day  555

• Like 2