Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Norwegian cod. 

IMG_20201230_122511.jpg

Bloody hell, not surprising them British fishermen are upset !

Brits eating fish from Norway instead of British fish, caught in British waters, by British trawlers .  

Complete lack of patriotisme ...😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Bloody hell, not surprising them British fishermen are upset !

Brits eating fish from Norway instead of British fish, caught in British waters, by British trawlers .  

Complete lack of patriotisme ...😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁

Possibly Norwegian cod caught by British fishermen in British Trawlers in Norwegian Waters as part of the £32m of fish we catch in each year in Norwegian waters as part of an existing deal which may now continue as Brexit has been sorted.

These fishing rights are completely confusing except for those in the business but I read this morning the Brexit deal was almost scuppered for issues with the Fishing Industry which accounts for 0.08% of UK GDP, now that is crazy but I know you love figures. 

• Like 1

Per boydeste's suggestion that this belongs here:

Great weather today, so an early New Year's dinner out on the Patio.  Roast pork tenderloin, Bavarian sauerkraut, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy.

NewYear2021.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/31/2020 at 2:09 PM, Horizondave said:

Possibly Norwegian cod caught by British fishermen in British Trawlers in Norwegian Waters as part of the £32m of fish we catch in each year in Norwegian waters as part of an existing deal which may now continue as Brexit has been sorted.

These fishing rights are completely confusing except for those in the business but I read this morning the Brexit deal was almost scuppered for issues with the Fishing Industry which accounts for 0.08% of UK GDP, now that is crazy but I know you love figures. 

French tarts & love figures....is this not in the wrong thread?

7 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

French tarts & love figures....is this not in the wrong thread?

Possibly but I was just replying to the post, one of those replies that creeps in to a thread that sometimes takes a small detour before getting quickly back on track.

• Haha 1