Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Painter said:

With a spag bol,  you're almost half way there! 

I do a few a year, portion it up and freeze it for those "can't be bothered to cook" nights. It's always better fresh though

Agree that lasagne is better fresh but spag bol sauce & for that matter curry sauce tastes better after time in the fridge/freezer.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Agree that lasagne is better fresh but spag bol sauce & for that matter curry sauce tastes better after time in the fridge/freezer.

I totally agree, when I make my pimped up Bol and a curry, I never eat it fresh. I dish it up into plastic containers and once cooled it goes into the freezer. The improvement in taste is quite remarkable.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, tko said:

The weather was great here this week, so I started prepping yesterday to grill today.  I use the extruded coconut briquets (pillow type) which burn a ridiculously long time, so when I fire up the grill I do enough for several days for us.

Today's mix was hot dogs, bratwurst, parmesan/paprika potato wedges, and marinated pork loin. 

MixGrill.jpg

Love it 

• Thanks 1

Whipped up an easy spinach/greens salad and semi homemade sauce.

Lately what I will do is get a jar of decent sauce. Then I buy a thing of ground pork, chop up a ton of fresh garlic and onion. Cook that and then add it to the sauce. Let it simmer for a few, and while waiting for that prep the salad and cook the pasta. Twenty minutes later ---- wha la    a pretty good tasting, healthy little meal.

basic.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

You still in your dressing gown ... ? Get dressed 5555 😉 

Good spot, I didn't get out of bed until midday.

I usually sit in my dressing gown until I go out for my walk.

The wind and rain has been bad here over night so I may not go today!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been lucky here , managed to get out every day this week , only a bit of rain as I was finishing today .. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Bro .. no excuse .... get off your ass and go for a walk ... the wind and rain just enjoy ... another day .. make the most out of it ....

Went out fishing on the sea with Ziggy this morning .. froze our asses off ... you know it gets lower than 75 degrees .. it is cold ... lol ... but, happy we did it ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Been lucky here , managed to get out every day this week , only a bit of rain as I was finishing today .. 👍

I wish.... chucked it down solidly for 3 days now, and the winds mean even the strongest umbrellas dont survive. Dread to think what the windchill factor is. I went into town yesterday, and it took me an hour to dry and thaw out!

Tomorrow looks more promising...

Edited by Painter
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. no excuse .... get off your ass and go for a walk ... the wind and rain just enjoy ... another day .. make the most out of it ....

Went out fishing on the sea with Ziggy this morning .. froze our asses off ... you know it gets lower than 75 degrees .. it is cold ... lol ... but, happy we did it ...

Since the gyms closed here last March I was walking,always at a fast pace & between 2-5 miles.About 2 months ago my left knee told me to f**k off so I'm now confined to base.I still exercise but I've been putting a lot of weight on.If I had room in the garage I'd get an exercise bike but my Harley takes up too much room.Gonna try to sell the Harley in the spring.

Mind you the next time I ride it I'll change my mind for sure.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I take your point, but whilst you suffered your cold 75 degrees, it's 33 degrees here with driving rain and winds of 65 KPH.

A slightly different league mate. LOL

BUT, I did get off my ass, got dressed and put on one of my waterproof fishing coats, armed with a golfing brolly I headed out. The rain and wind had subsided a bit so I went on my shorter 2.5 mile walk which gives some wind protection.

The brolly and myself made it in one piece and now I am showered up and sat back on my ass for a night of Broadwalk Empire.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2