Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Those skewers look superb. 

Pretty much lived off the street vendors skewers in the evening on my trips to Thailand in the past.

My wife forgot the name "Shish Kabob" a while back and came up with "Chick a bomb."  Our daughter has never let her forget it.  😂

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 3

@YesitisdakidNot really popular in Canada, but my time in Arizona I had many tri-tips. Was a chain of sit-down restaurants, Chuy’s, their tri-tip was very good, and like you said, it’s great tasting and value for $.

Then again, in 2008, everything was better value…..eh? 

Northwestern putting up a good fight against Ohio State, in my eyes the #2 team in nation should not be struggling versus a 1-7 team, bad weather or not 

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

KPI'S?  Key Product Indicators?   Where I come from, back in the day, that was terminology we used when at work.

Key Performance Indicators.  Research and Engineering terminology.

• Great Info 1

54 minutes ago, tko said:

Key Performance Indicators.  Research and Engineering terminology.

Yup, 'twas often part of my contract objectives as Implementation Manager to set up team KPIs and individual career paths.

I can see that you are meeting your KPIs and you are well on the way to getting a Blue Peter Badge for services to BBQing.. Next target for you to aim at is a Boy Scout Cooking Merit Badge... Good Luck young man !! 

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2022 at 2:24 PM, Stillearly said:

I used to use it a lot in Patts , but hardly any places I wanted to go are on it now ... I forgot about using it in Bangkok ... I still get emails from them offering discounts and deals .. will try it next time I'm there 

Last time I stayed in BKK for a long period (pre covid) I used it extensively. I hesitate to say it saved me a ton of money because it may have led me  to eat at some places I otherwise would not have. But I only used the 50% off, so it enabled me to eat at some nice places that I enjoyed. 

• Thumbs Up 1