Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Perfect hangover food 

Tomorrow morning send your conquest out to buy street Thai fried dough pieces. Eat them with a hot black coffee.

'Twas my standard 6am breakfast in Isaan when I was addicted to seesip degree yonks ago !!!!

I am damned sure it can be dumped inside an active volcano and all it will do is burp and fall asleep again !!!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I really like crispy pork belly but it can be a pain in the ass to make if you follow the proper steps. I came across this recipe on YouTube and it was super simple and I can't believe I've eaten any that is any better. If you like pork belly and you don't like to go through the hassle give this recipe a try

IMG_20221126_131237.jpg

IMG_20221126_131611.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I really like crispy pork belly but it can be a pain in the ass to make if you follow the proper steps. I came across this recipe on YouTube and it was super simple and I can't believe I've eaten any that is any better. If you like pork belly and you don't like to go through the hassle give this recipe a try

IMG_20221126_131237.jpg

IMG_20221126_131611.jpg

really wish you hadn't posted that, Larry....!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

You have an air fryer believe me its stupid easy ! Even Striderman could do it............................well maybe not😜

That's my problem.... I have the equipment, I love crispy belly pork....

...but it doesnt do my waistline any good...!!

Must resist....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/25/2022 at 3:07 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Tomorrow morning send your conquest out to buy street Thai fried dough pieces. Eat them with a hot black coffee.

'Twas my standard 6am breakfast in Isaan when I was addicted to seesip degree yonks ago !!!!

I am damned sure it can be dumped inside an active volcano and all it will do is burp and fall asleep again !!!

"Pah tong go"

• Thumbs Up 1