Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

32 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Girl in the pool hall ordered in chicken penang with rice and eggs for me. Came in little containers with the curry in a plastic bag sealed with an elastic band. Looks crap but was real nice.

20221128_143301.jpg

looks fine to me, i prefer my curries to have a thick sauce rather than be like soup....

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, rajs123 said:

Can you please let us know where this food place is located?

Thank you in advance.

21 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Soi Baukhao , just near Soi Honey , Mr Por

1643BAF2-A33C-44BA-AAB9-6B8B4002E9DE.jpeg

From a few months ago:

sawasdee 01.jpg

Edited by KWA

400g of fish fillets and 5 scrambled eggs…..after a long day of nothing. Spent 6 hours sitting, shopping online, trying to get a new phone plan on Cyber Monday. What crap outsourced customer service, first girl in India was good but her computer crashes, second girl was Pinay, almost got it done but something else went wrong….Missed out on good deal but I don’t care, not worth the heartburn 

On a happy note though, Adidas just had some fantastic clothes on sale, really took advantage, feel blessed. Got me some Skechers boots too….f—k me Size 12 is easy but 13 is bloody hard to find

3E7212A4-B406-4BD3-91EB-B8CAF989D2B5.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Met up with wombat for lunch today pizza was on the cards it was early in the afternoon so there were limited options. These three pizzas pork teriyaki pizza shrimp cocktail Pizza and the extravagance Pizza. Domino's and couldn't find a single thing wrong with them. He and I polished off all three pizzas with the exception of three pieces that we gave to the waitress staff where we ate. Grand total of 517 Baht for the three of them good value

IMG_20221129_135459.jpg

IMG_20221129_135012.jpg

IMG_20221129_135009.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1