Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Ok Stu, I give up, what is the brown "blob" on that plate? I'm not British, so I need some help LOL!  Smart ass comments are always welcome 🇬🇧

As said, it's HP brown sauce. Goes very well with lots of food, especially cheese.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

I'm in spicy jalapeño heaven here 😋 

20230331_194254.jpg

Best watch that reaper bag.  The jalapeno is a fairly civilized pepper.  The Carolina reaper at 2.2MScovilles is around 200 times less civilized.  Think Attila the Hun of the pepper world.

EDIT: Yes, I tried a bag.  Finished it eventually, just to get it out of the house.  Kept the  mosquitos down while it was open and unfinished, though.

Edited by tko
  • Haha 3

Traditional English for breakfast.

There's nothing screams Thailand at you more, than horse pee pee eggs for breakfast.

My 6 year old's still staring at me in a mixture of shame, disbelief and amazement that I actually ate them. 

She's not 100% convinced they were cooked in horse's pee pee, but has never encountered them before so not sure what to believe 🤣

20230401_090231.jpg

20230401_090427.jpg

20230401_091649.jpg

20230401_090707.jpg

20230401_085645.jpg

20230401_090659.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, tko said:

Best watch that reaper bag.  The jalapeno is a fairly civilized pepper.  The Carolina reaper at 2.2MScovilles is around 200 times less civilized.  Think Attila the Hun of the pepper world.

EDIT: Yes, I tried a bag.  Finished it eventually, just to get it out of the house.  Kept the  mosquitos down while it was open and unfinished, though.

Car journey to Ayutthaya this morning.

I'll wait until I get there before I try them. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

There's nothing screams Thailand at you more, than horse pee pee eggs for breakfast.

I effing love "one thousand year old eggs"!!

But for me it was The Cat that looked at me with a mixture of wonderment and fear..... with one eye on the door to make sure he wasn't going to be locked in for the night ...!!

23 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Minus points for not sitting at a concrete table.

😀

They have some, but they're not under the corrugated steel roof.  The sun was still up when we went.

• Thumbs Up 1