Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Had a steak tonight from my sisters shop in The Lake District. 

Only just seen this thread, so would have to stick my fingers down my throat to get a photo of it. It was a beautiful piece of beef, just had it on it’s own with no trimmings. We got some of her famous pies in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nightcrawler said:

I also have 2 sitting in my freezer and have not been bothered to thaw them out for baking 

These pies are already baked and  come courtesy of my Sister from her shop 320 miles away in the Lakes. 

She has a holiday home in my south coast town, so when she comes down for a few months, she packs all sorts of meat for me. Home cured bacon, Cumberland sausages, Black pudding, steaks, Beef, Pork and Lamb joints and of course, all sorts of pies. Most of her meat comes from her farm, so I know exactly what I’m eating.

All FOC🤗

7 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

What's the error message? Can you attach a screenshot?

I can't attach files, but the error message shows up in a pop up and shows: "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200" and an "OK" button.

Just now, tko said:

I can't attach files, but the error message shows up in a pop up and shows: "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200" and an "OK" button.

Yes i've seen this before i need to look into the allowed upload size on the server..

1 minute ago, tko said:

I sometimes get that when my internet is crap and it won’t upload quickly.

3 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Yes it can be this as well, its to do with the upload size Vs the time out limit on the server which a low internet speed would create this problem too.

8 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes i've seen this before i need to look into the allowed upload size on the server..

7 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

4 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Yes it can be this as well, its to do with the upload size Vs the time out limit on the server which a low internet speed would create this problem too.

The file size is 264kb.  Speed test shows upload speed of 6MB.