Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

58 minutes ago, Clem said:

Dinner on the rig 😏

A69C9BC1-A25A-4793-B6AA-C2C02B3B60D9.jpeg

Actually looks good. I don't think I've ever had chick peas served like that. They look like they could be tasty. I love a good hummis, with garlic and olive oil. Going to crack open a bin of it just now.

29 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Actually looks good. I don't think I've ever had chick peas served like that. They look like they could be tasty. I love a good hummis, with garlic and olive oil. Going to crack open a bin of it just now.

It’s a Indian dish - many Indian crew onboard that is vegetarian...not sure exactly what it’s called though but wasn’t bad at all. I work in Saudi so hummus is served quite regularly. 

44 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Has one of the members here opened a restaurant in Pattaya?

51748903_2250987868523655_1833989870486290432_n.thumb.jpg.c831c9fc4882d52acb262a16afaaa4b2.jpg

I go by this place all the time it looks new very clean very nice and I have yet to see a single customer in it. I think the problem is people open businesses here they just don't do their homework. How many bars have you seen clothes and somebody will go in and open the exact same type of establishment up only to close a few months later. I hear all the time yes but the rent is cheap and that's okay but it's not cheap enough if you don't have any customers. I hope this place makes it it really is a nice looking business.

18 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Your having breakfast and i have just finished a bottle of Barbados rum.😀

Well, a few years ago , on a glorious Wanchai Sunday morning I started the day with JD or stuff like that !

But I have retired from that as well..... and TBH, I feel better !

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, a few years ago , on a glorious Wanchai Sunday morning I started the day with JD or stuff like that !

But I have retired from that as well..... and TBH, I feel better !

I'm gonna live like a rock star until i die.😀

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, boydeste said:

It's respite night for me mate so wine Bombay and jamasons it is.

Done my bottle of rum so hitting the ciders i have had nicely chilling in the fridge all day.Got music from Youtube on  the earphones while posting on here.

Nice.

nmnjgfdesee.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Done my bottle of rum so hitting the ciders i have had nicely chilling in the fridge all day.Got music from Youtube on  the earphones while posting on here.

Nice.

nmnjgfdesee.jpg

Awesome mate, I am watching the voice. Love music.

• Thumbs Up 1