Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Comes an time when nature make you remember it.... 

I lived "intensively" till 61 / 62, and calmed down after. Heading for 66 in June, so...... 

To be honest mate,way i lived my life in my younger days i was surprised i made it to 40.Drug addiction,alcohol addiction,fighting at football,fast motorcycles etc.

Was convinced it would end in death or prison.Was that out of control and involved in a lot of shit,and that was before the pharmacy sideline.

Still battling the alcohol addiction and ride fast motorcycles so must be fooking indestructible.😀

Apologies for going off topic in this thread.

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I go by this place all the time it looks new very clean very nice and I have yet to see a single customer in it. I think the problem is people open businesses here they just don't do their homework. How many bars have you seen clothes and somebody will go in and open the exact same type of establishment up only to close a few months later. I hear all the time yes but the rent is cheap and that's okay but it's not cheap enough if you don't have any customers. I hope this place makes it it really is a nice looking business.

That dish pictured certainly looks fresh, not over cooked and healthy.

16 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I thought field rat was a delicacy and cost more than chicken and pork (happy to bo corrected). Sewer rat may be cheaper.

16 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

properly BBQed- rat meat is rather tasty from what I heard and have seen up in Isaan. 😄

So they tell me Groggy and me old Thai Pitts speaker..............  gnu khin baw dai ..... baw saep as they in Isaan.

Means I don't eat it and not tasty for me ......... Mrs brother and father catch these big bastards during the week eating corn and sell them.  

Mrs reckon tastes like chicken but not eaten chicken in 2 years and my gout is so much better.

Told my Mrs if she buys that shite I'm going to my Isaan hole in the wall Aussie owned bar to get drunk with Rick. Larry has many rat pics too... 

DSCN1301.jpg

DSCN1303.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nadia said:

Proper 

IMG_20190210_094755.jpg

I'd eat that part from poofs swirly coffee. Builders tea for me ............ you lot just gone 2-0 up deserved never  a penalty and Vardy missed ....

bubble poached eggs beans mushrooms and bacon ...... no black pudding so not perfection.

Jaysus yer auld man would be shouting for da black and white pudding' 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

So they tell me Groggy and me old Thai Pitts speaker..............  gnu khin baw dai ..... baw saep as they in Isaan.

Means I don't eat it and not tasty for me ......... Mrs brother and father catch these big bastards during the week eating corn and sell them.  

Mrs reckon tastes like chicken but not eaten chicken in 2 years and my gout is so much better.

Told my Mrs if she buys that shite I'm going to my Isaan hole in the wall Aussie owned bar to get drunk with Rick. Larry has many rat pics too... 

DSCN1301.jpg

DSCN1303.jpg

'It no rat,it hamster,him name Basil'.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Sunday lunch,cooked by 'er indoors & bloody lovely....washed down with a nice Chilean red

pie.jpg

51805338_10211095651986513_487033180944072704_n.jpg

What is that Cix looks lovely I just done a lamb hot pot for daughter and boy friend so crusted potato topping.

That pie lid looks gorgeous ...........