Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

13 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Did you soak it in Chlorax first ?? ..... tenderise it .... :default_abe:

No sir that was only for customers 

12 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Nice. 

I see you have the avocado seed in water. My mom used to do that once in a while, put it on the sill of the kitchen window. Good memory.

starting to split will see if it grows

14 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Rex burger

9494F336-640F-493F-A7D4-BA9EDD708EB4.jpeg

13 hours ago, CampariO said:

Burger in Huay Yai.

35128796hh.jpg

Those burgers look great but were you able to eat with your hands ? or are the a knife and fork job.  have always been a believer in if the burger can not be eaten using your hands its not a burger.

28 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Lunch today.😀

Mini Hawaiian pizza with chips topped with shallots,salt,pepper and Peri Peri hot sauce.

DSCN0124.JPG

Sorry, hard Brexit is the only way for you guys.

FFS, see what you have done to our European and Continental ancestral values.....  Pizza with chips.....  Add some mushy peas while you're at it ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Sorry, hard Brexit is the only way for you guys.

FFS, see what you have done to our European and Continental ancestral values.....  Pizza with chips.....  Add some mushy peas while you're at it ?

I did have some mushy frogs legs in the fridge but am saving them for tomorrow.😀

Thai omelette on rice (50 baht) and potato salad (60 baht) for takeaway from a nameless Thai restaurant. 

IMG_0030A.jpg.edff1e2e959a65aeb599685c18d9abb0.jpg

I would never have ordered the potato salad if I hadn't seen another customer having it.  It looked good so I decided to try it.  Amazingly good, way above my expectations.

IMG_0027A.jpg.3de61aa67eb4111e4385afc1daac7715.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

Pineapple on a pizza is bad enough, but on a feckin burger ?  Madre de Dios, what is the world coming to

The tilac started raving to a waitress that you couldn't have pineapple with fried rice.  The waitress said no, you're getting it wrong.  This was what she meant.

1140734864_ricepineapple.jpg.f13a8cd275f72b46f637546a7268224d.jpg

• Like 1