Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Breakfast...

How I eat it ? Put the white of the eggs in the toast like a sandwich, and then dip it into the yolk.... A bit messy, but good enough for the jungle !

Of course when the Miss or other locals see me doing they pull a disgusted face, and think "bloody cannibals those white people.." 

20190417_062728-768x1024.thumb.jpg.953c96018f9a9fb69c102e399587e5a6.jpg

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Breakfast...

How I eat it ? Put the white of the eggs in the toast like a sandwich, and then dip it into the yolk.... A bit messy, but good enough for the jungle !

Of course when the Miss or other locals see me doing they pull a disgusted face, and think "bloody cannibals those white people.." 

20190417_062728-768x1024.thumb.jpg.953c96018f9a9fb69c102e399587e5a6.jpg

When I make an egg sani I beat the eggs, put on bread or toast with mayo/salt. Love em and easy. 

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

When I make an egg sani I beat the eggs, put on bread or toast with mayo/salt. Love em and easy. 

Yes bro, but you're an American....   Surprised you dont add ketchup as well ! 

Hahaha 😂😂😂

Pictures next time please !

12 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Yes bro, but you're an American....   Surprised you dont add ketchup as well ! 

Hahaha 😂😂😂

Pictures next time please !

Just telling you my style. They are good and less messy. Try one sometime you might like it. No, I don't use ketchup.

Being an American has nothing to do with it.

15 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Did beach gal get to sample some of the seafood in Paris ?

Yea ... we ate a bunch of oysters, crab, shrimp .. and couple times some sort of fish which was delicious which we went back to this place 3 times for lunch .. just a small place in Latin Quarter

But, she really got into the lamb ... seems we ate Greek food every day ( lol ) ... I told her next place we go is Greece ... but, always a proper French dinner every night ...

A side note:   Crabs, shrimps ( seems like all sea food ) down here where I live in the South is cheap as chips ... a kilo of crab is 100 baht for example ... ( big crabs )

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Award winning Gibsons of Watford sausages,they are the best bangers I've ever had

gs.jpg

*Off Topic*  Is Gray gonna start these next two games with Deeny suspended, if I win this week's head to head Fantasy Football, i'm in the money play offs in work?

It's serious stuff here :default_biggrin:

Edited by Krapow