Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

17 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I've never seen anything like either of those. Looks marvelous.

It was lovely, the chicken en croute was filled with a chicken breast wrapped in ham and cheese then pastry.

The salad was from a Spanish friend many years ago and it always works very well with a jacket.

5 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

This mornings breakfast involved a french loaf which was purchased yesterday and if not used today would be put into the bin..

So here goes:-

1.jpg

Ends cut off and cut into two:-

2.jpg

Bacon and sausage in the pan:-

2a.jpg

Added black pudding and the bacon and sausages..

3.jpg

Now here's how i do tomato dip.... 

A touch of water in the pan and then add the tomatoes once  reduced down:- 

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Job done and bloody lovely too.

L'appelation "french loaf" has been removed from this by our ethics committee ! 

Well, its not because I am in the jungle that all standards can be thrown overboard.

Todays lunch :

Chicken and mushroom pie, with mash and peas.  

20190613_122227-768x1024.jpg

Yeah, I know ....no gravy and the peas are not green fluo like most posted on here... Well they're not supposed to be fluo anyway, and I pass them in the pan with butter for a few minutes for a better taste.

And a chocolate cream.

20190613_123644-768x1024.jpg

As usual I bring stuff with me from Bali, so I can survive 2 weeks without need to eat jungle lizzard...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm not keen on cooking and I'm not keen on vegetables, but somehow I talked myself into this little lot.  I even deboned the chicken myself which was a first.  There was potatoes, carrots, onions, baby sweetcorn, mushrooms, garlic, leeks and a tomato in there.

chicken stew 1.jpg

chicken stew 2.jpg

chicken stew 3.jpg

Edited by KWA
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KWA said:

I'm not keen on cooking and I'm not keen on vegetables, but somehow I talked myself into this little lot.  I even deboned the chicken myself which was a first.  There was potatoes, carrots, onions, baby sweetcorn, mushrooms, garlic, leeks and a tomato in there.

chicken stew 1.jpg

chicken stew 2.jpg

chicken stew 3.jpg

It is good to see a meal cooked from fresh unprocessed ingredients.  Well done.

• Thumbs Up 1