Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

Good old liver and onions.

DSCN0177.JPG

Going to have to do that soon.

Bought some liver a few weeks back. Thawed it, but left it too long so it never got cooked. I haven't had it in years.

BTW - If you like liver chicken livers can be real good. Fired up with some garlic and butter, some hummus on the side with some pita. Lovely

Edited by Glasseye
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Can’t see any chicken 😎

garlic mayo on the wedges ?

The chicken is under the salad covered in chilli sauce and yes that is mayo, if I hadn't have been drunk I would have thought to it putting on a plate and taking a proper picture!

Edited by boydeste

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

The chicken is under the salad covered in chilli sauce and yes that is mayo, if I hadn't have been drunk I would have thought to it putting on a plate and taking a proper picture!

I think you did well to get a photo, I’m normally too quick to get stuck into it then fall asleep ( to my cost). 

• Like 1

Need to lose a few stone before my next trip over, and Mom bought me this little mixing thing I never used, so I started making mango smoothies with Greek yogurt. I must say, I like them, and if I can replace one garbage high calorie meal a day, the weight should come off

5F64686E-B1D5-41EB-99C8-D92B65199D59.jpeg

25741990-84C3-4870-A04D-A2EA4147C73D.jpeg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

A lot of good looking food on here. Think I'll go have a bowl of cereal 

I agree my favourite thread. That said, sometimes a nice bowl of cornflakes with cold milk does hit the spot