Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

They are either massive chips or that's a very small pie 😉 

3 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

+1

It was the smallest pie I have ever seen, to be fair it was all really nice, but ffs that pie was small.

Went to Jollys for breakfast a few days ago for a change from cooking in the condo. I had not eaten there in a couple of years. So the temporary wife orders a simple mushroom soup and I order an English breakfast. I had a simple request to replace the fried eggs with an omelette. I asked the waitress did she understand and she said khao jai. She brings out my order and sitting on the plate was only a gigantor omelette that was so huge it hung off the sides of the plate. WTF? The cook shoved the bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans and bits of toast inside the omelette. I was not angry, but I could stop laughing at this beast of an omelette. So the temporary wife politely takes the omelette and a menu over to the cook. I followed her as I wasn't going to miss out on this. She says to the cook in Thai, "P  look at this photo of the English breakfast" and she covers the fried eggs with her finger and points to the omelette. Basically saying that you simply replace the fried eggs with the omelette. Not shove the entire English inside the omelette. We go back and sit down and the temporary wife just says in Thai, "pasaat". (small brain or brain is not working)  We didn't have our phones with us for a photo unfortunately.

P.S. I googled English breakfast omelette and apparently there is such a thing, but it's more of a quiche. (Not this monster I was served) 

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dinner at Paris'i my regular French cantine here in Sanur.

The menu of the day :

IMG-20190712-WA0007-768x1365.jpg

Rillettes de.porc as starter :

20190712_184633-768x1024.jpg

Lamb shank for me (generous size) . 

20190712_190044-768x1024.jpg

Steack for the Miss

20190712_190127-768x1024.jpg

Creme brulée 

20190712_192914-768x1024.jpg

3 glasses of red wine (local), 1 lemon tea, 2 rillettes, 1 lamb shank, 1 steack, 1 creme brulée total 503,000 IDR = 31 Euro =  1100 Thb

Perfect for a poor euro pensioner !

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1