Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

6 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

As I am a person for who environment and presentation have a importance when dinning, I like this.

Whilst Pub Street sounds a little downmarket there are some good restaurants there.  They are partly open air with fans for cooling.Menus are clearly priced with pictures of the said food.  Premises look clean as does crockery and utensils.  Price this evening with one beer each just under 20 dollars.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 12:51 AM, DumbDucker said:

IMG_20180911_114146.thumb.jpg.ef66e68be02c629924a59293b569886a.jpg

IMG_20180911_114003.thumb.jpg.3437425e40dccce50b6381f9272397b4.jpgIMG_20180911_125850.thumb.jpg.b758c88538974615741b5960e3dc707d.jpg

That looks good and good quality. Greek ?

Looks like a lemon/chicken soup with a nice fresh greek salad, hummus, not sure on main dish but looks very good.

Is it in Patts ? I'd go there for sure.

10 hours ago, Glasseye said:

That looks good and good quality. Greek ?

Looks like a lemon/chicken soup with a nice fresh greek salad, hummus, not sure on main dish but looks very good.

Is it in Patts ? I'd go there for sure.

Looking at the currency I would say it is Malaysia.....

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Tonight's grub by the lake in France. Sausages and burgers with veg. Chocolate mousse with bananas for dessert. Washed down with a Guinness. 20190718_191952.jpg20190718_192501.jpg

The Notre Dame memorial sausage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dinner last night with the GF. I brought back a Tesco turkey crown from the UK and roasted it. I made peas, baby carrots, roast potatoes, stuffing, home-made Yorkshires and gravy to accompany it. Mint sauce and cranberry jelly as optional condiments. Very nice too, we both cleared our plates. Washed down with a large glass of Australian red followed by coffee and Remy Martin XO. It's a hard life.

IMG_20190718_212427.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

14 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I like them well done but those sausages etc have been cremated lol

12 hours ago, Starshine said:

Must have been your turn to cook 😁

7 hours ago, fygjam said:

The Notre Dame memorial sausage.

Yer they were well burnt,  but it's surprising how good burt food can taste when you are camping out on the lakeside. I don't complain as generally he does a good job and I would rather that than they being undercooked. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yer they were well burnt,  but it's surprising how good burt food can taste when you are camping out on the lakeside. I don't complain as generally he does a good job and I would rather that than they being undercooked. 

My old mother in her later years was burning sausages and too be honest they were lovely.  Thing is I then started reading how over cooked meats etc that are basically burned are very bad for our health and should be avoided. It is the forming of acrylamide when foods are cooked at high temperatures that is the issue.

To be honest I don't know whether it is the cooking of sausages at high temperatures that is bad for me or the eating of the damn things in the first place, probably both.

• Thumbs Up 1