Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

45 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Looks good @Thai Spice  👍🏼

Whats in the pan..?

Porkloin with mushroom and cream sauce. 

In fact when we buy this

20190829_173552-1024x768.jpg

we usually cut it.in half, one half being made in the oven, and the other half cut in slices and goes in the freezer. Those slices, we later do them in the pan, with fried garlic and mushrooms, and then adding cream.

I insert some garlic in the meat previously as well.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KWA said:

I noticed this sign a couple of days ago at Jolly's so thought I'd try the breakfast.

jollys 1.jpg

Not a plateful like some other 99 baht offerings, but tasty enough.  No tea or coffee included though.

jollys 2.jpg

I ate in there every night when our bar closed. Even the night I was so drunk I drank the vinegar on the table and poured my beer on the chips. The staff showed me the CCTV the next evening 😂

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

My father and I used to frequent this place 48 years ago. I was wondering if it was still here in Chinatown here in San Francisco not only is it still here it's just about exactly the way it was back then.

20190902_154837.jpg

20190902_144349.jpg

20190902_151027.jpg

20190902_150630.jpg

20190902_150257.jpg20190902_154508.jpg

Nice !

I went to a local Thai place a couple weeks ago with my sister. Nice meal, cost us about $30. In Patts it would have cost 6 or 7.

It's just really hard to beat good Mexican food and your photos seem to show some really Good Mexican food..... yum!
Valhalla Mexican in San Leandro California family owned and operated for the last 25 years really really nice food not exceptionally cheap at just under $60 but there was a lot of it and it was very good

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

After trying quite a few of the restaurants along the pedestrian area of Beach Road, Jomtien - directly behind the view talay buildings and Grand Condotel, I've finally found a place that can give me the breakfast I want, at a very good price.

At all the other restaurants I've been too (price ranging from 100 baht to 180 baht) they offer English breakfast and American breakfast. Despite trying to explain I don't want any salad, I don't want those awful pink sausages cut up into various whizzy shapes, I don't want that yukky ham - I simply want egg, bacon, two bits of toast, butter and jam (would prefer marmalade, but no chance of that). I've finally found it . . . Olala. It's a smallish place, next door but one to Sand Bar. The staff are good too, though English isn't brilliant (the primary waitress is from Myanmar).

There I can get exactly what I want, at a cost of 125 baht, which includes a coffee. The coffee isn't brilliant, so I had a cappuccino . . . This is extra of course. Today I had egg and bacon, two bits of toast, butter and jam plus 2 cappuccino's - total 235 baht.

The good thing for me is they do the eggs just how I like them. I hate snotty fried eggs and hate them overdone. These are just perfect for me.

Thoroughly recommended.

Breakfast.jpg

@Britboy, now that you have a condo, couldn't you consider preparing your own breakfast ? 

For me breakfast (07.00 am) is THE meal I like to be alone, in a quiete environment.  Even when I lived / worked in BKK, my ex in the beginning said "I explain to the maid how to prepare your breakfast" . No way dear, just tell her to stay in her quarters, at 06.00 I dont want her around the table. 

Same here, breakfast is alone on my terrass, the Miss joins a bit later. 

Then again, I dont eat a full British.... but 2 eggs, a few slices of bacon in the pan is easy and fast.