Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

9 hours ago, john luke said:

image.png

Dinner today and quite a lot left over for the freezer.  Chicken, pasta, mushrooms, onion, sweet peppers, corn and baby carrots in a mushroom sauce cooked in the wok.

Looks very good and creamy. Any cheese in there ?

Did you just whip that together or do you have a recipe  ?

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Looks very good and creamy. Any cheese in there ?

Did you just whip that together or do you have a recipe  ?

Sorry yes cheese is added.  The sauce actually is a tin of Campbell’s condensed mushroom soup.  One can be totally flexible with the vegetables and mushrooms.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:23 AM, Thai Spice said:

Usual French cantine yesterday evening...

IMG-20190911-WA0011-600x1067.jpg

Had the rillettes and mussels

20190912_184905-1024x768.jpg

20190912_190550-1024x768.jpg

But the wine was the killer... one 250 ml pichet + 3 glasses...

20190913_065937-768x1024.jpg

We had a long and nice chat with the owner and another resident, long time I hadn't an evening in French.

Owner was previously married with a Thai, lived in BKK and Issan...😁😁  Now 2nd life with a cute Indo girl.

Love moules,used to go in a restaurant in Paris which sold nothing else,was great!

3 hours ago, farangme said:

At the lambs liver, bacon and mash potato.

Mash potato with some smoked paprika powder through it, very nice.

IMG_20190924_200949.jpg

Sure looks awesome. 

I'm not going to even try to make that here. And I'd be shocked if I can find it around home at any place.

Is there anywhere in Patts where I may find something like that of similar quality ?

Edited by Glasseye

14 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Sure looks awesome. 

I'm not going to even try to make that here. And I'd be shocked if I can find it around home at any place.

Is there anywhere in Patts where I may find something like that of similar quality ?

No lambs liver in Patts that I ever found. No maris piper potatoes and no decent smokey bacon!

But, some places do a decent liver and mash. They can only work with what they got I guess.

By the way, very cheap to make this in the UK. Liver was 55p, 2 slice of bacon about 20p, couple of potatoes and gravy. Total around £1 to buy and make. 38 Baht approx.

3 hours ago, farangme said:

No lambs liver in Patts that I ever found. No maris piper potatoes and no decent smokey bacon!

But, some places do a decent liver and mash. They can only work with what they got I guess.

By the way, very cheap to make this in the UK. Liver was 55p, 2 slice of bacon about 20p, couple of potatoes and gravy. Total around £1 to buy and make. 38 Baht approx.

Thanks !

OK then.... Where in Patts for a very good liver and mash ?