Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

12 hours ago, Esco said:

Spassos becomes a club at night full of very hot ladies (of the night) FYI. 

No kidding.... I never knew. When I was paying the bill the maître D was mumbling something about me coming back after ten and having a glass of wine. I honestly thought he was hitting on me,  and I thought WTF ? Maybe that's what he was referring to, the hos.

I wonder if I can use Eatigo to get 50 % off the girls ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

No kidding.... I never knew. When I was paying the bill the maître D was mumbling something about me coming back after ten and having a glass of wine. I honestly thought he was hitting on me,  and I thought WTF ? Maybe that's what he was referring to, the hos.

I wonder if I can use Eatigo to get 50 % off the girls ?

He sure was 🙂

the girls dont come cheap so let me know how you get on with Eatigo! 

18 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I do use Aldi on occasions as they are located near to Morrisons and Tesco.

Agree 100% on your comments re Aldi.

My local branch is enroute to Asda where I historically did all my main shopping.  Over the past  few years this has probably changed to 30% Asda and 70% Aldi such is the choice and value there.  I'm no gastronome but even for basics they provide good choices and value.

• Like 1

Next night -  The Huntsman Pub @ The Landmark Bangkok. 

So After the home run I was fortunate enough to hit at Spassos the previous evening  I decided to follow up with another try with Eatigo. Bingo #2 !

Back to the Eatigo app. As I was cruising through the app. a pic of a rack of ribs caught my eye. I focused in and learned they were offering 50% off on their food menu in about an hour. Click click I was on it like a fly on.....  anyway the ribs were huge and very tasty, perfect fries and the usual coleslaw. The icing on the cake was in addition to the Eatigo discount they were offering 2 for 1 drafts. So delicious ribs and a couple beers, walked out stuffed (ended up taking back a half rack with me).

Highly recommended !

ribs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Next night -  The Huntsman Pub @ The Landmark Bangkok. 

So After the home run I was fortunate enough to hit at Spassos the previous evening  I decided to follow up with another try with Eatigo. Bingo #2 !

Back to the Eatigo app. As I was cruising through the app. a pic of a rack of ribs caught my eye. I focused in and learned they were offering 50% off on their food menu in about an hour. Click click I was on it like a fly on.....  anyway the ribs were huge and very tasty, perfect fries and the usual coleslaw. The icing on the cake was in addition to the Eatigo discount they were offering 2 for 1 drafts. So delicious ribs and a couple beers, walked out stuffed (ended up taking back a half rack with me).

Highly recommended !

ribs.jpg

Been there a few times,always a good night.