Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

34 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Thanks Gal. I used some Udon packaged noodles instead of making them  from scratch with flour, maybe that affects how the noodle absorbs the sauce? Like I said, 15+ ingredients, plus having to time everything so nothing burns.....not easy. That’s why I’m a cabbie, not a chef

Cabbie?Vancouver?

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I wish.....no Cowtown. We’re getting 3 days of -35 coming up, and that’s on the mercury, not wind chill. F—k me

Friends in Edmonton,are fucking freezing.

they are heading to :McMurray tomorrow ,Apperently it’s colder there.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Victoria here,5 digress aNd pissing.

1 hour ago, Skalliwag said:

Friends in Edmonton,are fucking freezing.

they are heading to :McMurray tomorrow ,Apperently it’s colder there.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Victoria here,5 digress aNd pissing.

Must be nice to live in Canada and not shovel snow. I’d be there too, but BC = bring cash

8F039718-56A9-4AC1-BEEF-6CBF419E9C5E.png

Edited by Golfingboy

10 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Must be nice to live in Canada and not shovel snow. I’d be there too, but BC = bring cash

Thats Celsius I suppose ?

Feck me,  I am better off here ! Just finished my morning swim. Without needing to break a hole in the ice !

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Why the f**k would you live anywhere other than here.

Buy a place in Parksville or Courtney...cheaper than Calgary or Edmonton.

I don’t get you fellas.Every f**k nut and their dog from Alberta are moving here.lol.

9 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m sure many of you have seen a YouTube video about Xi’an Foods in NYC, real smart guy he went from just his dad’s store to 15 locations in a decade. Tried replicating his signature dish, spicy lamb cumin noodles. Delicious, but takes a lot of patience and prep work. I find I didn’t get the colour right, but whatever, didn’t have very single ingredient. Lots of work when you’re cooking alone. Anyway.....

C30C5999-4D67-4DD2-A435-013041B8A610.jpeg

DC2516E8-85BB-42B3-9EE7-D7E4AADD05A8.jpeg

1422467E-6DB7-4222-ADDB-30FD09272FBE.jpeg

A8779CCC-C76B-4CB3-B8C0-7A60E4E4466D.jpeg

Looks good .....

I cook a lot ... I get a really good feeling in my soul when I cook for myself and sit down to eat .....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1