Jump to content
Sangsom

Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Recommended Posts

On 1/12/2020 at 6:08 PM, boydeste said:

I will f**k one tomorrow for ya mate if that helps. 😎

Pics or it didn't happen  :default_cool:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bob lt said:

Pics or it didn't happen  :default_cool:

Years ago I would have obliged. These days you have no chance!

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same as last Sunday.. 

Was lovely and the chicken that's left will do a curry for tomorrow night.

IMG_0058.jpeg

 

IMG_0059.jpeg

 

IMG_0060.jpeg

 

IMG_0061.jpeg

 

IMG_0062.jpeg

 

IMG_0064.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had another grill cheese and tuna last night. This time grilled on a flat iron. Just as good as before. And washed it down with a local Zuberfizz ginger ale.

20200119_125319.jpg

20200119_125325.jpg

20200119_125402.jpg

20200119_125810.jpg

20200119_125817.jpg

20200119_131321.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went out for my Birthday dinner last Friday night to a fairly new restaurant in Durango.  It's  called Primus and on the fancier side. Very small 2 story venue. Well they have this 40oz bison steak ( bone in ) called the Tomahawk. Being a big time carnivore I just had to have it.  Price tag was $50.00 and worth every penny.  This steak came out looking just like the photos and was absolutely delicious.  Primus is now my favorite place to go for a great steak.

 

20200117_174514.jpg

20200117_174520.jpg

20200117_174441.jpg

20200117_174457.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Went out for my Birthday dinner last Friday night to a fairly new restaurant in Durango.  It's  called Primus and on the fancier side. Very small 2 story venue. Well they have this 40oz bison steak ( bone in ) called the Tomahawk. Being a big time carnivore I just had to have it.  Price tag was $50.00 and worth every penny.  This steak came out looking just like the photos and was absolutely delicious.  Primus is now my favorite place to go for a great steak.

 

20200117_174514.jpg

20200117_174520.jpg

20200117_174441.jpg

20200117_174457.jpg

Seems very good value 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A big salad and chicken drumettes from the air fryer and some mashed carrot and Japanese pumpkin08cf1bac457673e4eedf86a16b75edd9.jpga9fbee53ed7bd5a20d8ab392ecdb1a03.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just having Chicken With Cheese & Leek Gratin from Aldi.

The price was £2.99 and I had some chips left over from lunch.

Its very nice and it made a bit of a change

IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0068.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really impressed with this burger. 200g

IMG_20200123_19535.jpg

 

 

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The missus put this lot together to celebrate our 29th anniversary....the two dark looking sauces were tamarind & coconut based and I think tomorrow I'll be crapping paint stripper but it was bloody good.One bottle of bubbly gone & one to go....

ca1e6da8-496a-4922-b599-9bcc0d98f324.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always liked cornbread, so I decided to look up a recipe and make a batch. Came out OK for my first one

 

40996E73-B77A-43EE-AC97-D6DE51A5B561.jpeg

FF6747E6-5691-483C-B0D5-0A025FCA3AAC.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, coxyhog said:

The missus put this lot together to celebrate our 29th anniversary....the two dark looking sauces were tamarind & coconut based and I think tomorrow I'll be crapping paint stripper but it was bloody good.One bottle of bubbly gone & one to go....

ca1e6da8-496a-4922-b599-9bcc0d98f324.jpg

Fine feed there Coxy.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Starshine said:

That penang looks hot.

Funny you should say that. I was asked when they took the order whether I wanted medium or spicey. I went for spicey. I didn't have any sinus problems after eating that. Lol. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Always liked cornbread, so I decided to look up a recipe and make a batch. Came out OK for my first one

 

40996E73-B77A-43EE-AC97-D6DE51A5B561.jpeg

FF6747E6-5691-483C-B0D5-0A025FCA3AAC.jpeg

My Mom used to make corn bread muffins ( big ) ... they were fricking great ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...