Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Heard very good things about the steak and eggs diet, so I’m giving it a go for 7 days. Gained about 65 pounds in 2011-13, took me to about 336, and I’ve pretty much maintained since, low of 295 and high of 339 recently. I’ve started walking lots and now 314, 142.8 kg. So target is 140kg, then 300 lb....whatever the clothes are already much looser so that’s a good sign

CDD8B923-EBCF-4ADA-9407-9E61E03878DD.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/9/2020 at 9:27 AM, Golfingboy said:

Heard very good things about the steak and eggs diet, so I’m giving it a go for 7 days. Gained about 65 pounds in 2011-13, took me to about 336, and I’ve pretty much maintained since, low of 295 and high of 339 recently. I’ve started walking lots and now 314, 142.8 kg. So target is 140kg, then 300 lb....whatever the clothes are already much looser so that’s a good sign

CDD8B923-EBCF-4ADA-9407-9E61E03878DD.jpeg

Have you heard of the " all red meat" diet ?

Dr. Jordan Peterson swears by it ... he has lost "huge" weight and he also says that is has had tremendous health benefits .... his daughter has some sort of rare disease that ravages her body ... since she went on this only "red meat" eating trend her health has improved 100% ....

I don't know about his claims .. I am only mentioning it ....

He is a clinical psychiatrists and pretty controversial guy .. but, I agree with a shit load of his views about life in general ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Have you heard of the " all red meat" diet ?

Dr. Jordan Peterson swears by it ... he has lost "huge" weight and he also says that is has had tremendous health benefits .... his daughter has some sort of rare disease that ravages her body ... since she went on this only "red meat" eating trend her health has improved 100% ....

I don't know about his claims .. I am only mentioning it ....

He is a clinical psychiatrists and pretty controversial guy .. but, I agree with a shit load of his views about life in general ...

I’ll look into Dr Peterson, thanks. It’s not a permanent way of living, just seeing where a week of this takes me. I’ve read about the amazing results of this diet, but also heard of guys much smaller than me who gain 10 pounds back the first day they reload on carbs. I’ll probably finish off the week, cheat a bit, then try another week, which should bring me way under 300..... I hope.

• Like 2

I had another order of meat come recently and they threw in a couple of extra rump steaks for me to try for free. It's not a cut I usually have as I find it tough. It was the best rump I think I have ever eaten. My usual veg and onions although I have now added spinach to the mix.

IMG_20201209_16293.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

I had another order of meat come recently and they threw in a couple of extra rump steaks for me to try for free. It's not a cut I usually have as I find it tough. It was the best rump I think I have ever eaten. My usual veg and onions although I have now added spinach to the mix.

IMG_20201209_16293.thumb.jpg.b39c41fa487148d91d3443f11c810c22.jpg

Rump is the only cut of meat I buy. I buy a whole rump and then slice it into half inch thick steaks.

Very rarely get a bad rump but the ones that are a bit tough get quarantined for the missus to use in stir fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

D7ADFDA3-C5F2-4D4D-9440-85F8DEBE6304.jpeg

EA7F2759-B51B-46B1-AE26-209690B89684.jpeg

Keep going. I decided back in April to lose some timber, in part due to our UK wide lockdown and also to get a bit healthier- I weighed 124.4kg and over the next 3 months worked hard on diet, excercise and no booze. I went down to 104kgs, so a loss of 20kgs which I have managed to keep off since the summer although if I binge eat at weekends it increases to 106, but then reduces back to 104 in the week.

you’ll feel a million times better once you’ve shed a bit more. 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2