Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Keep going. I decided back in April to lose some timber, in part due to our UK wide lockdown and also to get a bit healthier- I weighed 124.4kg and over the next 3 months worked hard on diet, excercise and no booze. I went down to 104kgs, so a loss of 20kgs which I have managed to keep off since the summer although if I binge eat at weekends it increases to 106, but then reduces back to 104 in the week.

you’ll feel a million times better once you’ve shed a bit more. 

Wow, you have done very well, I shed 2 stone over the last year and have managed to keep it off during these shite times. I would like to shed another stone really but that's not going to happen unless I cut out all alcohol at the weekends as well as my current midweek ban.

I definitly feel better for it and so do my knees. LOL

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Wow, you have done very well, I shed 2 stone over the last year and have managed to keep it off during these shite times. I would like to shed another stone really but that's not going to happen unless I cut out all alcohol at the weekends as well as my current midweek ban.

I definitly feel better for it and so do my knees. LOL

I may need to switch beer. 

Just looking at these babies and my gut grows lol. 

16076861683687189864676362587519.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

More chance of catching Salmonella from the eggs than a bad case of Covid. 😀

Hey those where Vegetarian Scotch eggs. I had no idea what that meant, other than I could get a pint with them. They were very tasty, where they actually egg, Christ knows, but the beer was definitely beer, and damn fine🙂

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Are you eating anything else apart from steak and eggs ? Is it a version of the Keto diet ? any vitamin supplements required ? How long can you do it for ? 

Thanks 

It gets bland fast, the eggs are tougher to get down. Strictly nothing but steak,eggs, and water...maybe black tea or coffee. I don’t to obsess about numbers, but I had a coffee with cream & sugar yesterday running errands, and I was down .5kg compared to 1kg the last 2 days. So you must be strict. It is an extreme version, I believe, of Keto, same principle. I believe it’s suggested to supplement Vitamin C and something else, I am not right now, but I will the next “cycle”. 
Im scared my first big carb meal will add like 10 pounds, instead of 1 or 2 like usual. We will see. Have to drive out of town next weekend with a mate for a property deal, but I will try to keep going until Thursday the 17th, which will be 11 days and hopefully bring me below 300

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

Home grown!

banana.jpg

Had the two ones "yellowing" for breakfast. These wee sized bananas have a much better flavour than the large ones.

The biggest bunch of bananas I have ever seen. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

IMG20201212142503.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bob lt said:

Would 3 scotch eggs make me an alcoholic?  :default_drink:

Better to think of yourself as a staunch supporter of a struggling local business🙂

Many's a true word though, I'm in London and the way things are going are likely to see pubs close again😞 The big chain pubs will see it out, but for sole operators like the one I enjoyed lunch in yesterday, will they survive being closed over Xmas.

Very sad.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

Home grown!

banana.jpg

Had the two ones "yellowing" for breakfast. These wee sized bananas have a much better flavour than the large ones.

The biggest bunch of bananas I have ever seen. 😀

Sounds like a line from a Barbara Windsor Tribute film "Carry on Bananas" .............. RIP Stamford Hill's finest.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Better to think of yourself as a staunch supporter of a struggling local business🙂

Many's a true word though, I'm in London and the way things are going are likely to see pubs close again😞 The big chain pubs will see it out, but for sole operators like the one I enjoyed lunch in yesterday, will they survive being closed over Xmas.

Very sad.

Interestingly and you maybe able to confirm this but my next door neighbour office is in central london right near The Ned, and the last few weeks he’s said the restaurants are jam packed like it was before COVID and it’s back to normal - is this your experience!?