Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

I take your point, but whilst you suffered your cold 75 degrees, it's 33 degrees here with driving rain and winds of 65 KPH.

A slightly different league mate. LOL

BUT, I did get off my ass, got dressed and put on one of my waterproof fishing coats, armed with a golfing brolly I headed out. The rain and wind had subsided a bit so I went on my shorter 2.5 mile walk which gives some wind protection.

The brolly and myself made it in one piece and now I am showered up and sat back on my ass for a night of Broadwalk Empire.

You know .. I did forget it is winter there ....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, boydeste said:

I might add that before I sat back down I spent an hour chopping and prepping for another pimped up batch of Bol mix. It is now simmering away on the stove.

IMG_20210120_24716.jpg

I thught that was chilli bro. You ought to give a big tub of that a spin one of these day. You must have bol. sauce running through your vens by now.  lol

Looks damn good though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I thught that was chilli bro. You ought to give a big tub of that a spin one of these day. You must have bol. sauce running through your vens by now.  lol

Looks damn good though.

It's a bit of both mate, this one has chilli powder added to it too!

On 1/21/2021 at 1:52 AM, Smiler said:

IMG_20210120_114958.jpg 

I don't usually take photos of my food but this is an exception. 

Meatballs special at the Brick house in Udon 199 baht. It was sex on a plate ❤️

Some days, especially if it’s chilly, you cannot beat a good old fashioned bit of stodge.👍looks a hearty meal

• Like 2