Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Lunch today of baton with ox tongue,cucumber and Nando's Peri Peri mayonnaise.

DSCN0131.JPG

That looks like a very tasty sani. I never tried ox tail. I also need to remember to start adding pickles or cucumber slices on my sani's.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Its from my local Morrisons supermarket,they have a great selection of fish and seafood.

👍

I have trouble finding what I like over here. I think you guys get a lot of better stock over there and eat more of it than Seppos. They are busy eating KFC and shit like that.

I usually just eat it when in LOS. Always get it at Central Festival food court. Cheap and easy.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Oh she's introducing you to her friends it looks like she set the hook 🙂 see you later

Actually.... they are my friends that I'm introducing her to!

As for visiting that den of misplaced hands and mouths with her..... hmmmm....!

2 minutes ago, Painter said:

Actually.... they are my friends that I'm introducing her to!

As for visiting that den of misplaced hands and mouths with her..... hmmmm....!

Oh that's right you're busy tonight we'll have a good night we're going to be in Phil about 7:30 a much nicer place for her.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Was handed a 20% discount voucher as I walked past the Avenue, so checked out Sergio's

5640436B-5CD3-48F8-BD35-113F3C34CA7A.thumb.jpeg.98e7f011350175ccaba91f1c021db8a7.jpeg

thaFF108246-2868-462E-85F1-B9B7ED5F6328.thumb.jpeg.8ce1fe6da7e766b9ec653c10f922cf98.jpeg

That looks pretty damn good. I was wondering how their pie is. I will give it a try for sure next trip.

How was it ?