Coleslaw

Krapow

I have become addicted to Sainsbury's Finest Coleslaw over the last 4 moths and I an going through 4 or 5 large tubs every week

Since my radiotherapy treatment I lost my sense of taste and coleslaw was one of the first things that helped my appetite and having a constant dry mouth I found that I could eat different thinks with coleslaw on the side. My appetite has started to return along with my taste buds but I have have Coleslaw with just about everything apart from breakfast

Praise the Lord for coleslaw although I feel that I may need counselling at some point to withdraw my dependency đŸ˜„

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I have become addicted to Sainsbury's Finest Coleslaw over the last 4 moths and I an going through 4 or 5 large tubs every week

Since my radiotherapy treatment I lost my sense of taste and coleslaw was one of the first things that helped my appetite and having a constant dry mouth I found that I could eat different thinks with coleslaw on the side. My appetite has started to return along with my taste buds but I have have Coleslaw with just about everything apart from breakfast

Praise the Lord for coleslaw although I feel that I may need counselling at some point to withdraw my dependency đŸ˜„

Poof!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I will have you know that only very masculine potent heterosexuals eat coleslaw. đŸ˜„Â And that's a fact

Although I can't find a link to prove it

Yes, I enjoy eating it, but you're definitely homosexual if you make it yourself while swanning about in a pink pinny :default_bellyemoticon:

38 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

A picnic, a bbq out in the garden all good reasons to eat coleslaw. I don't eat it as much as I would like. Maybe I will pop out today.

You know it makes sense DaveđŸ˜„

Nice with quiche, pork pies, ham and as part of a salad

• 1 month later...

Just bought a big tub of it, and a load of skinless chicken breasts and avocados.

Hummus, pickled beetroot, olives, pickled eggs and onions, peppers, cucumber,  salad weather for the next few days :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Only Turkish and Greek poofs!  So @nampla69 says ...

Turks prefer a nice bit of aubergine salad so Mehmet the mighty told me once and Greeks have a penchant for souvlaki on a skewer so Spiros once said as he added hot sauce.

Kurds might like a bit of coleslaw ....????... goes well with mountain goat allegedly. Revolting filthy creamy mess is slaw ....

.... I like a bit of Kimchi however these days.

10 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Turks prefer a nice bit of aubergine salad so Mehmet the mighty told me once and Greeks have a penchant for souvlaki on a skewer so Spiros once said as he added hot sauce.

Kurds might like a bit of coleslaw ....????... goes well with mountain goat allegedly. Revolting filthy creamy mess is slaw ....

.... I like a bit of Kimchi however these days.

I can eat most things,  but can't be doing with kimichi or sauerkraut for that matter. 

Aye, loads of similar hummos type things in Turkey, especially for breakfast.

Will be trying them again soon :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just bought a big tub of it, and a load of skinless chicken breasts and avocados.

Hummus, pickled beetroot, olives, pickled eggs and onions, peppers, cucumber,  salad weather for the next few days :default_biggrin:

Poof!!. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Krapow said:

Off the booze again tomorrow .........really easy after 94 day break ........ those foods are great but no fish. 

Old Greek Stavros likes a bit of taramasalata and Jonny Turk likes his skewered sea bream ........ stay off the booze Gal I'm back on sobriety. Feels fucking great.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 10 months later...