how24111

Nirun studio -CORNER- condo for rent

Nirun studio condo-CORNER- for rent..6000 baht monthly with FREE Internet/wi-fi  and Free Siphon cable TV.  You pay yourself low Gov't. priced electric and 450 baht monthly for Nirun service + whatever your water usage monthly. . This condo has air conditioning, hot water, sofa + coffee table, TV, microwave, blackout curtains, computer desk,  chairs, refrigerator, bed(with sheets and towels-if needed) and full furniture.  Available now. To move in, you need to pay the first months rent and a refundable 2 months deposit. Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, , restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor(corner unit-so you have a extra window), in the smaller buildings(B-1). There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private...Thank you

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1280.jpg

DSCN1273.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4580.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tommy dee said:

its cheap for sure

Yes,  and the centralized location is great.  5-10 minutes to anywhere in Pattaya by motorbike. I wish they accepted pets and I would move back into Nirun.  I always enjoyed it for the 9  years i lived there. 

6 hours ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  and the centralized location is great.  5-10 minutes to anywhere in Pattaya by motorbike. I wish they accepted pets and I would move back into Nirun.  I always enjoyed it for the 9  years i lived there. 

to be fair its cheap for a reason , but at that price will appeal to someone looking for low end budget accomodation

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tommy dee said:

to be fair its cheap for a reason , buthat price will appeal to someone looking for low end budget accommodation

Agreed.  They usually sell and rent quickly.

Posted (edited)

I remember those going up and the units on the other building going for 220,000 Baht on monthly staged payments. Hard to believe it was 21 years ago

One thing I vividly remember going up there was thinking christ its miles out of the way down to Soi 8 where I used to go.  !!

Edited by RR007
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/26/2019 at 10:34 AM, how24111 said:

To move in, you need to pay the first months rent and a refundable 2 months deposit.

I thought the law changed recently and the maximum deposit you can request is 1 month's rent?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KWA said:

I thought the law changed recently and the maximum deposit you can request is 1 month's rent?

Yes, the law did change BUT if you read through the law at the bottom you will read that this law does NOT apply to people who only have less than 5 condos/properties to rent.  This law does Not apply to a private person renting out his own condo. The law applies to people who rent out 5 or more properties.  I could be flexible concerning the deposit money ( I might accept less).

Edited by how24111
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Yes, the law did change BUT if you read through the law at the bottom you will read that this law does NOT apply to people who only have less than 5 condos/properties to rent.  This law does Not apply to a private person renting out his own condo. The law applies to people who rent out 5 or more properties.  I could be flexible concerning the deposit money ( I might accept less).

Thanks for the clarification.

13 hours ago, RR007 said:

I remember those going up and the units on the other building going for 220,000 Baht on monthly staged payments. Hard to believe it was 21 years ago

One thing I vividly remember going up there was thinking christ its miles out of the way down to Soi 8 where I used to go.  !!

Not sure but I think even 15 years ago they were £10,000 GBP- although it was 74 THB to £1

at today’s rate it’s still a cracking investment and for those on a budget a decent rental figure 

I had an aussie friend who bought one for around 230,000 baht about 12-13 years ago. Smaller unit in the low rise blocks tho. 

I don't know if it is very slow  in Pattaya right now but surprisingly,  the condo is still available for rent. 

I have lived here and been very happy for about 15 years I have posted some photo of the common areas and the new work they have done I have had zero issues here. A year ago i bought the unit i had been renting, There a few members that live here and stay here when they are in town. It is very cheap friendly living. 15343346177420.jpg15343346178571.jpg15343346178952.jpg15343346179263.jpg15343346179574.jpg15343346180245.jpg15343346180496.jpg15343346180867.jpg15343346181118.jpg15343346180245.jpg15343346180496.jpg15343346180867.jpg15343346181118.jpg15343346182503.jpg15343346183174.jpg15343346183525.jpg15568743184640.jpg15568743185451.jpg15568743185892.jpg

15343346181419.jpg

15343346181660.jpg

15343346181921.jpg

15343346182232.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wow its a big improvement from the last time I was visiting there. Live pretty close so often eat at one of the restaurants.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks Yesitisdakid  for the great set of photos.  I hope you don't mind if i save these photos and use them in some future ad.  Thanks again for your nice comments and photos. 

On 5/11/2019 at 10:16 AM, how24111 said:

I don't know if it is very slow  in Pattaya right now but surprisingly,  the condo is still available for rent. 

Many empty condos available. Over supply maybe?

4 minutes ago, john1000 said:

Many empty condos available. Over supply maybe?

I don't know about that as I have seen the condo prices rise from 450,000 baht, 3-4 years ago,  to prices now of 650,000-700,000 for the smaller buildings.  I was offered 680,000 baht last month for this condo. You can't beat the low monthly maintenance fee .  

You just can't go wrong at all.. 

Now buy at 450,000 and rent out at 6,000 baht which is 72,000 per year which means over 6 years =  432,000

• Thumbs Up 1

Even though it is small, for under $200 usd per month, plus utilities, maybe another $25-30 a month???.....you have to admit, it is a damn good deal. I've walked the complex before, it is like it's own small, self contained city. The ground floor has the usual businesses for your daily or weekly needs like laundry, plus a few beer bars, and Thai restaurants for cheap, though very tasty eats.

And this unit on the corner means you only have one neighbor on one side of you, the other provides a decent view. 2 pools, small grocery, short walk for main shopping, plenty og beer bars just outside the complex, basically everything a guy needs who wants to enjoy the charms of Pattaya on a 6 pack budget. I have talked to Yesitisdakid about living there and he told me the same thing as what he posted here, loved being there with no problems.

I'm getting close to retirement eligibility (2020) and would definitely consider renting for a 2-3 month stay.

Does the OP have additional units in this complex for rent or is this the only one? When the time comes for me to cal it quits, I just might be in touch.

Thanks Yesitisdakid  for the great set of photos.  I hope you don't mind if i save these photos and use them in some future ad.  Thanks again for your nice comments and photos. 
No problem at all

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Even though it is small, for under $200 usd per month, plus utilities, maybe another $25-30 a month???.....you have to admit, it is a damn good deal. I've walked the complex before, it is like it's own small, self contained city. The ground floor has the usual businesses for your daily or weekly needs like laundry, plus a few beer bars, and Thai restaurants for cheap, though very tasty eats.
And this unit on the corner means you only have one neighbor on one side of you, the other provides a decent view. 2 pools, small grocery, short walk for main shopping, plenty og beer bars just outside the complex, basically everything a guy needs who wants to enjoy the charms of Pattaya on a 6 pack budget. I have talked to Yesitisdakid about living there and he told me the same thing as what he posted here, loved being there with no problems.
I'm getting close to retirement eligibility (2020) and would definitely consider renting for a 2-3 month stay.
Does the OP have additional units in this complex for rent or is this the only one? When the time comes for me to cal it quits, I just might be in touch.
Howard has a few units but most of the time I think they're rented I think this is a rare they can see you don't see him have his units available too often

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Howard has a few units but most of the time I think they're rented I think this is a rare they can see you don't see him have his units available too often

Doesn't surprise me at all. I'll keep abreast of the situation as time draws near for me.

Or failing that, a leg or a wing!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

100%  correct.  I have one Thai customer that has been renting the condo for 9 years. Had he bought it instead of renting he would have owed it outright by now.  He is a taxi driver that shares the room with a friend and also keeps a room in Bangkok,  for the times he doesn't have a taxi customer for the return ride. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Does the OP have additional units in this complex for rent or is this the only one? When the time comes for me to cal it quits, I just might be in touch

Just contact me when it is closer to your arrival date and I will let you know if I have anything available.  Usually you can find one if you walk around and talk with the many shops that advertise condos for rent.  

• Like 1