New board names

thegrogmonster

2 hours ago, john1000 said:

John42 

I didn't actually join PL. Parky signed me up as he thought it was a fun thing as a refence to Tim42 who I don't know.

Tim42 is a chap form Somerset - ever such a nice bloke who lives a few miles form my parents house. I have asked him to join here, but he was badly treated on PL and is more FB and Addicts poster, so not sure he is bothered. He's actually off to Thailand in a few weeks time..............

He is known to Mr Egg and myself and Egg did have a wee chat about Tim (as a customer) a few weeks back when I was in Le Pub.

35 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Tim42 is a chap form Somerset - ever such a nice bloke who lives a few miles form my parents house. I have asked him to join here, but he was badly treated on PL and is more FB and Addicts poster, so not sure he is bothered. He's actually off to Thailand in a few weeks time..............

He is known to Mr Egg and myself and Egg did have a wee chat about Tim (as a customer) a few weeks back when I was in Le Pub.

Met him before was a nice enough bloke. 

40 minutes ago, AJSP said:

3 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

To be fair some of his posts across the boards were hilarious and for a while I thought he was a comedy character somebody had made up. All can really remember was his catchphrase about cuming buckets.

37 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

Tim is a smashing bloke with a self admitted mundane life at home with elderly parents, little money, and a poor work prospects. He's somewhat different to a lot of folk, but his enthusiasm for fun is overwhelming, so much so, that he overwhelms himself and gets carried away. He not only wears his heart on his sleeve, he sleeves are littered with hearts, most of them his broken ones.

31 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

To be fair some of his posts across the boards were hilarious and for a while I thought he was a comedy character somebody had made up. All can really remember was his catchphrase about cuming buckets.

You are not far wrong Andy and it would be good to see Tim and Matty share stories. Sort of ' An Audience With'................

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...