How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
banchang100

Could you watch an execution.?

I could do a lot of things. Would I choose so, no.

There is one guy though with funny hair that I would love to see a slow mo of a .223 round impale his head as it explodes like a pumpkin.

Could've done many times in Saudi but it's not something that appealed to me.

Still doesn't.

Give me a gun & a chance to execute the bastards who did for the young girls mentioned earlier in this thread & I think I would do it.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Could've done many times in Saudi but it's not something that appealed to me.

Still doesn't.

Give me a gun & a chance to execute the bastards who did for the young girls mentioned earlier in this thread & I think I would do it.

Quiet a jump from watching an execution to murdering someone.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Quiet a jump from watching an execution to murdering someone.

Quite a jump from murdering someone to executing a murdering rapist arsehole....

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, coxyhog said:

Quite a jump from murdering someone to executing a murdering rapist arsehole....

Hope you enjoy squeezing the trigger.

6 hours ago, Tailspin said:

I'd watch Tony Blair's execution 

Could have a double one with David Cameron,and Nigel Farage can pull the trap door handle.

But to answer the question,have been shown videos by people at work but its not something i would choose to see in the flesh.

• Thumbs Up 1

No , think it would be a disgusting thing to watch 

I don't believe in the death penalty, would rather someone was incarcerated for the rest of their natural, with no chance or parole ... one mistake where an innocent is wrongly convicted is too many imo.... and there have been too many miscarriages of justice over the years in the U.K. court system 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If I never see another human being or a living organism harmed  in any way, it would be just fine with me.

As far as the question.... Could I? ... sure       But Would I? .... no way. 

I guess it depends on the circumstances.  In dramatic circumstances ordinary people can do dramatic things. Both good and evil.

War has shown that since ages.

Now, sitting in my sofa and putting on a video of a beheading while sipping a JD coke ? NO.

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

I guess it depends on the circumstances.  In dramatic circumstances ordinary people can do dramatic things. Both good and evil.

War has shown that since ages.

Now, sitting in my sofa and putting on a video of a beheading while sipping a JD coke ? NO.

Faces Of Death is great old horror movie if you need something to watch whilst sipping your JD.

9 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Faces Of Death is great old horror movie if you need something to watch whilst sipping your JD.

Forgot to add : I wouldn't watch a horror movie neither.

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Forgot to add : I wouldn't watch a horror movie neither.

Would you like me to speed up a copy and play the benny hill sountrack over the top ?

5 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Would you like me to speed up a copy and play the benny hill sountrack over the top ?

Sacha Distel's greatest hits might go down a treat instead.😀

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Saw that many years go, it was proven that many of the deaths were faked/staged. Still, was not a video for the squeamish 

15 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Saw that many years go, it was proven that many of the deaths were faked/staged. Still, was not a video for the squeamish 

There is 4 movies in totals, defo a bit gory but defo mostly fake...

Got them here on a hdd... might have to sort some popcorn and a bottle of whiskey and binge watch em !!

No...its barbaric ...and guilt definition is beyond resonable doubt not absolute.Even for guilty pleas -No

Deprivation of liberty is a just means of dealing with offenders

Liverpoool fans....would toss a coin 

I would not choose to watch any form of execution, regardless of.whom it maybe. The Nazis often forced people to witness executions, often prisoners. 

I can only imagine that those who would choose to witness an execution would be those either with a morbid sense of curiosity or those seeking

personal retribution.

13 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Saw that, or at least 5 minutes of it early 80s. That was enough for me. Not really a horror movie though... Just things being killed or slaughtered. 

Turned my stomach that did and never want to view anything similar again. 

Sign in to follow this