Al McReady

Arriving on a dry day.

Looks like i have done it again ffs,will have to start planning these things better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

20 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

Looks like i have done it again ffs,will have to start planning these things better.

Don't be so hard on yourself, given the number of trips you squeeze in, bound to happen😁

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Al McReady said:

And you know as well as me what shutter you will be knocking on lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

We arrived just in time for a 48 hour dry session a few years ago,I think it was Bangkok governors election.

1st night stayed in the hotel drinking duty free scotch-we were both knackered anyway.

2nd night I ventured out on my own to Patpong & had a great night playing pool with the girls & drinking coffee(allegedly).

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

And you know as well as me what shutterS you will be knocking on lol

Fixed it G ............ few places doing coffees. Done the same myself a few times .........

That's why his flight was such a  bargain ...:default_cheers: ... few liveners in the bag Al and then bit of Morse Code on the old shutters .... dot dot dot dash dash dot dash dash dash dot dot.

= Hurry up and open up ya bastards I'm thirsty .......... :default_diablo: ....:default_drink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm sure you will make up for it by drinking twice as much the next day. Have a great trip.