Sign in to follow this  
roobob

Getting worse than politics

I understand that some follow/love  football....or soccer as us Aussies know it as..... but does the mention of it has to be introduced into near every topic/thread on the board and thread f##k that particular topic??? There is a sports sections with a topic already started about football.... why not take it there..... it is worse than the political aligned posts that once dogged the board.

cheers

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, roobob said:

I understand that some follow/love  football....or soccer as us Aussies know it as..... but does the mention of it has to be introduced into near every topic/thread on the board and thread f##k that particular topic??? There is a sports sections with a topic already started about football.... why not take it there..... it is worse than the political aligned posts that once dogged the board.

cheers

I agree, but there seems to be just one main culprit! If he could restrain himself from demonstrating to everyone that he knows what football teams BMs follow, that would be appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I agree, but there seems to be just one main culprit! If he could restrain himself from demonstrating to everyone that he knows what football teams BMs follow, that would be appreciated.

I understand that BMs share private jokes ..etc... on threads.... but it is mentioned near on every topic and takes away from some great topics being discussed.

cheers 

3 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Wait till they start on American football !....

😁😁😁

At least it would be a change mate...lol

cheers

• Like 1

Yeah the constant mentioned of this pathetic game played by millionaire wannabe actors is tiring, best to just put the repeat offenders on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank f**k it's not cricket...

Mind you your shit at that too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, roomark said:

Thank f**k it's not cricket...

Mind you your shit at that too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait until we win the world cup this summer.👍

• Thumbs Up 3

23 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Is there an ignore function?

Who said that ? ... 😉😉😉 

Yes , just go to your name in the top rhs , at the bottom of the list is a link to "ignored users" then add anyone to your list 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Can I start a thread called “The Politics of Football” ?

Yes you may..... but then some upstart will thread f##k with questions about bar fines and drink prices and where are the best toilets located incase of an unexpected emergency dump situation. So we'll end up right back here complaining about that also. So be careful how you approach it. Big Smiley Face. 

Edited by thumper63
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Yeah the constant mentioned of this pathetic game played by millionaire wannabe actors is tiring, best to just put the repeat offenders on ignore.

Couldnt have put that better my self

Except mentioning they go running around hugging each other and blowing kisses to the crowd

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

Yes you may..... but then some upstart will thread f##k with questions about bar fines and drink prices and where are the best toilets located incase of an unexpected emergency dump situation. So we'll end up right back here complaining about that also. So be careful how you approach it. Big Smiley Face. 

Sugar Sugar has a really good shitter BtW.

trust me on that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

Is it me?

Cause I don’t know what the f**k you’re talking about.

No, not you mate. They have started a thread about basically one individual.  I do believe they are complaining about Nampla69. Sounds to me that they want to censor him for posting the way he does. They don't like that he mentions football among his friends on this forum and they want him to stop..... because they don't like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

No, not you mate. They have started a thread about basically one individual.  I do believe they are complaining about Nampla69. Sounds to me that they want to censor him for posting the way he does. They don't like that he mentions football among his friends on this forum and they want him to stop..... because they don't like it. 

Starting to use "they this" "they that" is the beginning of the end.....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Oh.Well.....did they tell the teacher and ask him to stop him?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

Can I start a thread called “The Politics of Football” ?

Only if you can describe the shape, dimensions etc of a political football.

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

Only if you can describe the shape, dimensions etc of a political football.

African political football or European political football? 😉

3 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Actually you are wrong.... as the OP it was not directed at one particular BM at all.... it was directed at all who partake.

As said.... private jokes/banter is ok.... but does the same thing have to carry on over to numerous topics.... cannot they refrain it to one topic or indeed start a topic that they can talk away to their hearts content. No one wants to stop them talking about it... all that is being asked is to keep it from going over numerous topics.

cheers

• Thumbs Up 1

My mistake. It was not the OP but the second post that singles out one BM in particular. And there's only one BM that fits that bill.

20 hours ago, Bazle said:

On 5/16/2019 at 8:14 PM, roobob said:

cheers

and the alternate  Universe that you choose to wake up in  this morning is??

Namps to the board ,i think he supports the jellied  eels  legs team 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

and the alternate  Universe that you choose to wake up in  this morning is??

Namps to the board ,i think he supports the jellied  eels  legs team 

Why are a few trying to turn this thread into it is only about having a shot at Namps when it is not....I explained in my original post and last post why I started the thread.

cheers

Edited by roobob
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this