Sign in to follow this  
tommy dee

BKK Thermea et al

meeting today in BKK, so for the good of the board I cam a day early and had the first night here in BKK for 6 months.   the sukhumvit area is far from vibrant.  in fact its pretty depressing.  Nana was empty, i didnt go in as it all smells of piss, but only the centre open beer area look any way busy.  soi 7 beer garden, was depressing with a grab a granny night obviously running on a thursday.  so on to thermea

As I had hoped, it was i full swing.  probably 200 FL  working last night.  20% western men and rest nip/korean.  the girls are friendly.  they all seem to ask 2500 st.  i took more interest this time, for the board purposes only..  yes, about 6-7 ladyboy types, half of which were more male than female.  the girls tho, seriously some top totty in there.  

rather take a taxi, 1600 baht, i drove to the airport , parked and took a cab.  I dont think I will have saved a penny by the time i pay for diesel and parking but hey ho.  i need to move around the city and hate driving here.

lots of building in old haunt areas,  most of S7 is fenced off and demolished.  went down S5  and the side sois, really quiet.  One girl explained that its ramadan, otherwise they would have some trade... who knows

on a positive side, no tour busses, no chinks

Out :)

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BarryL said:

thank you for post and insult. yes am 50% chinese.

Mate, I am 100% French and do you want to know how many 1000's times I have called a frog ?

Dont stress about it. 

The O.P.'s post confirms my thinking that the F.L. system works everywhere.

Thermae on my list for my next visit in BKK.  

Soi 7 B.G. has been a refuge for out of date pros and "senior citizens" since years. Hell , last time I was in there was probably 4y ago, and at 62 I was feeling young !

2nd visit last night, now everythwere was due to stop selling booze at midnight.  thermea was rammed.  probably 250 girls, so many that they were sitting out the back and front of the place too.  80% asian men, but westerners made very welocme indeed :)

drinks.. JD sprite 130.. coke 100 for the girls

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/17/2019 at 7:02 AM, BarryL said:

thank you for post and insult. yes am 50% chinese.

That is a shame but it could be worse.

My grannie was a Sweatie.😛

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

That is a shame but it could be worse.

My grannie was a Sweatie.😛

agree would be worse

• Haha 2

Thanks for the info, kind of miss BKK at the moment, always fun ( at least for me) 

Thermae was rocking huh? Good to know, some regrets over my career? Not taking more girls from there when in the big city. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Thanks for the info, kind of miss BKK at the moment, always fun ( at least for me) 

Thermae was rocking huh? Good to know, some regrets over my career? Not taking more girls from there when in the big city. 

One of my only regrets in life was going in to the old Thermae late one night about 12/15 years ago. Full of grannies and great grannies and smoky as all hell ......

Tommy Dee's report makes it sound much more lively in 2019 ............... mind you he has incredibly low standards as regards brasses

and only went to Bangkok so he could make sure of hearing the Eurovision Song Contest ....:default_band:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, nampla69 said:

and only went to Bangkok so he could make sure of hearing the Eurovision Song Contest ....:default_band:

AKA  "The United Kingdom - Nil points "

"Nil points" being pronounced in a frog accent.

But they did love us once upon a time:

Here is the only girl I took from Thermae in 2009.....I knew she was in the archives somewhere......office girl working one evening there. 

She was a kick....

Highly recommended to stop by there again if any of you are in the area....

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0618.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sign in to follow this