Boxing

Stillearly

11 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Joshua fighting a 40 year old ffs.

Half of me wants to see him get beat, the other half wants him to win so Fury can get a go at him and school him.

It's a mandatory fight though ... wouldn't he be stripped of one or more of the belts if he didn't fight him ... ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Krapow said:

Can get that DAZN channel for only £1.99pm, doing the Smith/Canelo fight tonight, but on way late.

I signed up last week and love DAZN already. 

If you're bored waiting for the Canelo fight I recommend watching the GGG fight first. I've got it on now. 

11 hours ago, Esco said:

I signed up last week and love DAZN already. 

If you're bored waiting for the Canelo fight I recommend watching the GGG fight first. I've got it on now. 

Went to bed mate. 

Yea, have read good reviews of DAZN, though if they were able to do more domestic type fights, probably not, i'd get it.

I mean, it's hardly expensive. 

• 2 months later...

Had no idea Jon Jones was putting on some serious mass, he now weighs 240+ and squats 500. 
Just hope he stays off the substances and/or hires a chauffeur. Such a talented fighter, shame about his issues

64FBD8BF-2737-49DB-A1E1-8E572CBCD1C4.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy

• 2 weeks later...

More farcical news from the boxing world. 

Oscar De Lahoya plans a comeback in July aged 48.

Last fought in 2008 when he lost to Manny. 

What's wrong with these old fighter's, why risk your health?. 

Surely can't need the money?. 

• Surprised 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Havn't looked, but i'd been surprised if the Golden Boy did, after a great career, he went into Management or promoting i think. Hope it's not just greed. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, Krapow said:

Havn't looked, but i'd been surprised if the Golden Boy did, after a great career, he went into Management or promoting i think. Hope it's not just greed. 

Pretty sure he still is in management,  crazy move if he does step into the ring at his age  IMHO

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 7:05 AM, galenkia said:

He's got a substantial net worth ,around $200 Mil according to the web, so doubt he needs the money. Maybe it's the lure of the adrenaline, the ring or proving to himself he's still got it. I really don't know and I totally agree, the last thing I'd be doing is risking my health like that.

I just watched the 08 fight again on YT, along with the Pacquiao vs Margerito. Margerito took some serious punishment in that fight!.

Reading the sports pages the other day, Manny is planning a comeback as well.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/boxing/article/3125309/manny-pacquiao-confirms-comeback-who-will-legendary-filipino-boxer

• Surprised 1