What are you reading?

Al McReady

4 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Got to page 154 on this & it's been a good read but he's just said that Raheem Sterling arrived at Liverpool from Watford....which makes me think how much of the rest of it is total bollocks?

hr.jpg

We sold him for 500k when he was 15 with a10% sell on fee when he went to City. Got 5 million from the deal. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JPK said:

Just got this delivered, I ordered this ages ago on amazon and had forgot all about it 

Going to send it over to @Krapow once I'm finished since it's a hero of his  😂😂

k.JPG

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm addicted to Rangers

Celtic fans are too! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Thought this was good and only 99p on my Kindle. 

51XyoqJCVLL.jpg

Sounds interesting. You got a good deal at 99p for the Kindle. US pricing has it more dear than the hardcover price, which is just fcking crazy. That's not the author's fault, it's the publisher who sets these crazy prices.

I'm all supporting the author by purchasing their books, but $5 USD for a title that's delivered as a bunch of electrons is about my limit.

image.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Sounds interesting. You got a good deal at 99p for the Kindle. US pricing has it more dear than the hardcover price, which is just fcking crazy. That's not the author's fault, it's the publisher who sets these crazy prices.

I'm all supporting the author by purchasing their books, but $5 USD for a title that's delivered as a bunch of electrons is about my limit.

image.png

Sometimes Amazon discounts books for a short period,so I put books on my wishlist and see if they drop in price. 

Agree with you about pricing,ebooks are well over priced at nearly the same price as hardbacks on release.