What are you reading?

Al McReady

Read this too ......agree always grab anything the man writes. He has a column in the Times as well ......... great book ......lager looks good too.

But all this sign in download our App bollocks. Just been in my local Irish gaffe .........sign in, sit over there and fecking order.

Happy days are slowly coming back but Lord slowly

49 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Read this too ......agree always grab anything the man writes. He has a column in the Times as well ......... great book ......lager looks good too.

But all this sign in download our App bollocks. Just been in my local Irish gaffe .........sign in, sit over there and fecking order.

Happy days are slowly coming back but Lord slowly

Lager🤯I'm outraged, I haven't been so shocked by anything as much post lockdown  apart from WHU turning into  a top 6 team.

Its brilliant to be out again, got to take all the regs on the chin if you can get an ale and its keeping pubs alive

Confusing and alien for all the old paddies, but compared to only allowed out once a day, I'm loving this

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/8/2019 at 8:14 AM, andycoll said:

'BORDER' by Don Winslow. The final book in the Art Keller series about the futility of the War on Drugs in North America. Excellent three book series.

Picked up this from a charity shop, the author someone stood out- thought I'd seen him recommended on here- what's a year between friends.. Only just starting on it but great read so far👍

20200731_204405.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I have been balancing out the heavy reading with a bit of light reading from one of Galenkias authors. Scott Mariani. I have read the Mozart Conspiracy as well as the  Star of Africa and have The Devils Kingdom ready to go. Unfortunately they are the only three my library has in ebooks.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, andycoll said:

I have been balancing out the heavy reading with a bit of light reading from one of Galenkias authors. Scott Mariani. I have read the Mozart Conspiracy as well as the  Star of Africa and have The Devils Kingdom ready to go. Unfortunately they are the only three my library has in ebooks.

I pre order every one for my Kindle as they are only £3.99

Book 22 in the series is out in November. 

Edited by galenkia
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Read that for A level along with Portait of the Artist as a Young Man  

I've been revisiting the classics and a few obscure works from contemporary writers lately...

Recently finished Michael Ondaatje's

lTB3xD504qMC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...