What are you reading?

Al McReady

14 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

A decent theory and one I do not reject. All others I do. Think if it was a conspiracy more likely to be right wing anti Castro nut jobs. There may have been one more shooter but I doubt it. There are also no sealed or classified files that have not been released. Everything was released many years ago and little of value came out apart from some stuff about Ruby etc. Oswald was a Marine  marksman and hit with two shots, missed with one  dead easy as he was behind Kennedy.

I apply what is know as Ockham's Razor. Term in philosophy ....... sometime step simplest explanations are the best.  But humans love a good conspiracy theory.

Thing is Kennedy was also hit from an angle that could not have been from the book depository but the grassy knoll.

Pretty much all those involved or witnessed it are dead now and we will never know the truth as the files will never be released.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thing is Kennedy was also hit from an angle that could not have been from the book depository but the grassy knoll.
Pretty much all those involved or witnessed it are dead now and we will never know the truth as the files will never be released.
Given what the government did on 11/9 it's not too much of a stretch to think they off'd him too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

To believe that the US government was involved in anything as notorious as 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination, you have to believe that none of the thousands of people who would have known about it either at the time or after the fact would attempt to publish incriminating documents and cash in on it.  Imagine how much money someone could make if they solved the Kennedy assassination mystery or implicated Bush in 9/11.

Occam calling:  It never happened.

• Haha 1

To believe that the US government was involved in anything as notorious as 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination, you have to believe that none of the thousands of people who would have known about it either at the time or after the fact would attempt to publish incriminating documents and cash in on it.  Imagine how much money someone could make if they solved the Kennedy assassination mystery or implicated Bush in 9/11.
Occam calling:  It never happened.
If you say so.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Been reading a book on the subject recently also.

20190127_131452-768x1024.thumb.jpg.66641a4955fb776274a2942a77684f22.jpg

20190127_131512-768x1024.thumb.jpg.8f1af0bc5fcf2cb605e2cd4e3d47ac7f.jpg

Personally I think there is still info that has never been (nor will be) made public.

FBI and CIA will only put in the archives what they want, knowing that it will be made public "x" years later. So I suspect a lot of stuff is shredded or "has never exist".  On this or on other matters.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Been reading a book on the subject recently also.

20190127_131452-768x1024.thumb.jpg.66641a4955fb776274a2942a77684f22.jpg

20190127_131512-768x1024.thumb.jpg.8f1af0bc5fcf2cb605e2cd4e3d47ac7f.jpg

Personally I think there is still info that has never been (nor will be) made public.

FBI and CIA will only put in the archives what they want, knowing that it will be made public "x" years later. So I suspect a lot of stuff is shredded or "has never exist".  On this or on other matters.

It will either be heavily censored to make it unreadable,or not released at all in the name of national security.

• Like 1

The last book I read was over Christmas was a John Cleese autobiography “So anyway...” I have a reading problem, once I pick up a book I can’t put it down until I’ve finished it which pisses the Mrs off no end, so I have to restrict myself. As for the above mentioned book, some funny bits but on the whole my recommendation would be- don’t bother

3 hours ago, Khun Ling said:

The last book I read was over Christmas was a John Cleese autobiography “So anyway...” I have a reading problem, once I pick up a book I can’t put it down until I’ve finished it which pisses the Mrs off no end, so I have to restrict myself. As for the above mentioned book, some funny bits but on the whole my recommendation would be- don’t bother

great info mate...i would have picked it up...its strange isnt it that a lot of comedians lose all humour when talking about themselves

Also flim stars ..remember listening to Dustin Hoffman on Parky..Christ he was soo boring

However Ustinov,Caine,Morley  and many others show the exception proves the rule

2 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

great info mate...i would have picked it up...its strange isnt it that a lot of comedians lose all humour when talking about themselves

Also flim stars ..remember listening to Dustin Hoffman on Parky..Christ he was soo boring

However Ustinov,Caine,Morley  and many others show the exception proves the rule

I am led to understand that this was not his first autobiography 

On 2/2/2019 at 12:41 AM, Starshine said:

Where he get that hat?

Just been reading he stole it in the very early days of Guns 'n' roses from a store called Retail Slut.Along with a belt he wrapped around it.

Was a very light fingered lad in his youth.😀

• Surprised 1

On 2/2/2019 at 12:36 AM, galenkia said:

This.

51+aRUBayKL.jpg

Great story in this about Metallica's James Hetfield.

James had picked up a girl and they had gone back to Slash's place.James wanted to use Slash's bedroom to f**k this girl.So after a while Slash needed something from the room.He crept in and there was James,standing on the bed face fucking this girl while ramming her head against the wall,and bellowing out in his thunderous voice 'That is fine,that is fine,yes,that is fine'.

😀

On 2/2/2019 at 4:58 AM, Ivan the terrible said:

Best autobiography i have read is Ronnie Wood's,proper laugh out loud stories.

Ozzy's is a great read as well.