For those of you that know Baz bad news

Yesitisdakid

Larry, it's Mike Smith, Baz's friend, Jasmine's husband. I'm very sorry to have to tell you that last night Baz was involved in an accident and died from the injuries he received. He was hit by a motorbike which was going too fast, driven by a guy wearing sunglasses (at 9pm!) Who obviously didn't see Baz.
The family have been informed, but I would be grateful if you could let Baz's friends in Pattaya know the sad news. I don't know what will happen next, we are waiting to hear from the family what they want us to do.

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Baz and I became friends when he was an overseas worker in the Middle East he was a very good customer at secrets. He is survived by an ex wife and daughter here in Thailand Nikki met her as well years ago coming into the bar with baz. Motorbikes have claimed another one today is not a good day

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I am floored. How fragil all our lives are and we usually don't even realize it. As with many, Alf and I became very good friends over the years and always met up on each trip. I am just gutted to hear this news. Very very sad. RIP my old friend.

• Like 6

Not sure where this photo came from but I down loaded it a long time age.

12314280_982232388482834_2444083591342563489_o.jpg

Not sure if these next 2 are mine or yessongs. At Secrets anniversary party over a year ago.

IMG_9607JPG.jpg.db5330c52cec0fc337e66385121def55 (Custom).jpg

DSCN9768.JPG.c65deeb8299c86370ea1c5c6149c4975.JPG

at the Buffalo Bar many moons ago, with a well known sheep shagger and all around nice guy, Rocktaff

post-24965-0-81558800-1488420709.jpg

f**k off,Batz gone ,where did he get killed down the island or in pattaya.

fucking hell I loved the times we had at secrets and at the fights and in sugar baby,and a great drunken night Leng Kee resturant,he could take a photo.

f**k f**k I rang him for a hour or so the other week talking about the shags we was gunna do when I get over again,and who he would have lined up down at the island.

I will light a candle mate

regards

grayray

PS this hard to type with fucking tears pissing down my face :default_fool:

Edited by grayray
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1

Man that table on left in Secrets me and Baz sat and chatted so many times. 

Sadly not really got photos of us together -he’d so often take photos for us and send them to me.

456ED4B4-4C2D-4460-B7C3-0726FAE08DFC.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1