For those of you that know Baz bad news

Yesitisdakid

went with Baz and Bee [from Secrets at the time and now LePub] to the fights in Pattaya,had a few beers before and feed at Leng Kee restaruant Baz already had a buzz on having started earlier on Scotch?.

at the fights Baz took heaps of pics of the fights and a busload of chinese that come to the fights,there was some top fit ladies amoungst them.

back to a bar for some more piss,Baz was waiting for Ben to put his wages into Bazs bank.

Baz was getting very teary because he did not have a penny to shout,as I said "don't worry mate I have plenty of reddies"

he got his pay and off he went picked up a FL on Beach Rd and had his gear go with her when she went in the morning.he was legless pissed ,don't think he even got laid.and he never was able to post the pics from a great night out

I enjoyed Bazs company

Farewell thee my friend R.I.P.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 5

On 5/26/2020 at 4:25 AM, grayray said:

went with Baz and Bee [from Secrets at the time and now LePub] to the fights in Pattaya,had a few beers before and feed at Leng Kee restaruant Baz already had a buzz on having started earlier on Scotch?.

at the fights Baz took heaps of pics of the fights and a busload of chinese that come to the fights,there was some top fit ladies amoungst them.

back to a bar for some more piss,Baz was waiting for Ben to put his wages into Bazs bank.

Baz was getting very teary because he did not have a penny to shout,as I said "don't worry mate I have plenty of reddies"

he got his pay and off he went picked up a FL on Beach Rd and had his gear go with her when she went in the morning.he was legless pissed ,don't think he even got laid.and he never was able to post the pics from a great night out

I enjoyed Bazs company

Farewell thee my friend R.I.P.

regards

grayray

I know this story as he told me about it several months after it happened - honestly I didn’t know what to say...apart from please tell me you at least got laid if anything....I’m pretty certain if he saw that way I was feeling last week there would have been a sigh followed by...’Com’on you can’t be like this’ in his French/Hungarian accent. 

I’ll never forget the time he took me into Sapphires to show me this one girls ass...WTF...and I tell ya...it was worth going in because this girl I’m sure she squatted in the gym as those cheeks were a sheer delight...I never got to ask him whether he bar fined her before he went over to Koh Chang...I guess I’ll never know unless I drop by and ask the question 😂 and if he didn’t I’d take one for the team and put up a trip report just for him!

We live in a simple world made complex by us and when I’m all worked up with shit going on around me...I try and just remember...all I want is a drink with my mates in the hot sunny weather...looking back over the last 10 years I can count on one hand the moments I’d like to go back to and re-live in a heartbeat.

• Thanks 2
  • Great Info 1